Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R33 Drops
The ingredients form specific therapeutic antigens.
Bufo: Specific remedy against epileptic fits and progressive weakness.
Cuprum: Against all kinds of cramps, in the thighs for instance, and especially epileptic cramps. Cerebral congestion
Pulsatilla: Promotes vicarious effects in general, in the sense that diseases stifled in the past are rediscovered as an effect of vicariation.
Silicea: After-effects of the suppression of perspiration from the feet. Acts on the constitution.
Zincum: Various beneficial effects in case of convulsion, bring out stifled diseases of the skin.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R33 Drops
- Generally 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water by way of a prolonged cure.
- Prior to attacks or are an attack administer 20 drops every ½ hour for two hours.
- After treatment over a period to three months, the dosage may be reduced to 10-15 drops once a day.
- R36 is considered to be a useful complementary remedy and one is advised to compare the symptomatology as listed thereunder.
- In restlessness and excitement: compare R14.
- In hysterical attacks: see R47.
- Convulsions during teething: R35.
- In tetany and eclampsia: see R34.