Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R28 Drops
Acid. sulf.: Bleedings of any type, flushes of heat followed by perspiration. Exhaustion, weariness.
Crocus: Menstrual blood is dark or black, clotty. Feeling of something moving around in the abdomen, without abortion.
Ferrum phosphate.: Acts energetically on the blood circulation, excellent in dilatation of the veins.
Hamamelis: Indicated in hemorrhage, influences especially the veins. Headaches. Dark-colored blood, the sensation of pain in the affected parts. Exhaustion caused by loss of blood.
Secale cornutum: Acts mainly on the unstriped muscular fibers; congestion, distress, and uterine prolapses. The primary effect upon contraction, secondary effect produces dilatation of unstriped muscular fibers.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R28 Drops
- According to the graveness, 4-6 times a day 10-15 drops in some water before meals. After improvement, reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops.
- Even after complete recovery, take the medicine for a longer period of time.
- It will be advisable to take 5-10 drops twice daily (morning and night), for about 8 days before the next menstruation is due.
- In climacteric metrorrhagia: see R 10.
- In inflammation of pelvic organs: see R 38, respectively R 39.
- Those preparations may be given in addition to or in alternation with R 28, provided the bleeding is caused by inflammation, cysts or similar conditions. R 42 in venostasis.
- Sacral pain in women: see R 50. In anemia: see R 31. In dysmenorrhoea: see R 75.