Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R23 Drops
Apis mellifica: Oedematous and erysipelatous circumscribed swelling, stabbing inflammation of serous coat, itching dermatosis.
Arsen. alb.: Dryness of the skin with formation of scales, eczema with formation of blisters turning into pustules and eschar. Dandruff. Thick, scaly eczema of the scalp with stinking pus.
Rhus Tox.: Erysipelatous skin, formation of reddish blisters. Erythema turning rapidly into blisters, often accompanied by edema. Formation of pus and eschar. The skin around eczema is red and inflamed.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R23 Drops
In the morning and evening 10-15 drops in some water for a longer period of time.
- In chronic eczema, constitutional improvements may be achieved by adding R 21 daily 10-15 drops.
- To improve immune response: additionally R 26.
- In scarlet fever and infections accompanied by skin changes: see R 1.
- In herpes zoster: see R 68.
- In psoriasis: see R 65.
- In cradle cap: compare R 34.
- In measles: see R 62.