What is Ritch cream
Ritch is a cream-based lotion to relieve the skin from mild to moderate itchings. It is manufactured by a reputable international company Curatio Healthcare. It consists of 4 main ingredients:
- Symcalmin is a synthetic avenanthramide that is used as an anti-irritant / anti-itch with anti-histaminic properties. Avenanthramides are the active components of oat, responsible for its anti-inflammatory/anti-itch properties. SymCalmin® is a 5 % solution of a synthetic avenanthramide, Dihydroavenanthramide D.
- Symrelief is a Synergistic blend of anti-irritants. It is an anti-irritant and is used for soothing, healing, calming, sensitive skin, skincare and redness reduction. Patented complex Dragosantol® 100, the purest nature-identical bisabolol, plus organic ginger extract for synergistic efficacy. In-vivo proven relief for reddened skin, soothes post-shaving redness (in-vivo), provides a proven protective effect against redness induction by shaving (in-vivo), additionally shows radical scavenging activity (in-vitro), light yellow to a yellow-brown clear liquid.
- Anasenyl is a patented formula contains licorice, caffeine, horse chestnut, and other effective patented formula, etc. It decreases the skin reactivity against the main daily stresses and soothing your skin.
- Aloe Vera shows healing properties by treating flaking and itchy scalp
How to use Ritch Cream
- Wash the affected area with a mild cleanser
- Pat dry and apply the cream
- Gently massage in a circular motion to ensure absorption
- Re-apply if required
- For better result apply twice a day
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place
- Protect from the direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children