What is Salyzap Daily Face® Acne Cleanser?
The face wash is an integral part of the acne treatment regimen. The major factors contributing to acne are dead skin cells, oil, and acne-causing bacteria. The market is flooded with anti-acne face wash preparations but most of them are focused on removing the oil from the skin surface, which can make the condition even worse.
Salyzap Daily Face® Acne Cleanser is formulated to ensure a safe and effective cleansing of even the most sensitive skin. Works on all acne-causing factors like dead cells, bacteria, and skin oil. Enriched with natural extracts like Thymus Vulgaris and Green Tea, this formulation helps in fading acne-related blemishes.
How to use Salyzap Daily Face® Acne Cleanser
- Wet the face and apply a sufficient amount of the cleanser. Massage gently for 1-2 minutes and rinse off with water.
- For best results, use twice a day followed by Salyzap Day Time Gel in the morning and Salyzap Night Time Lotion in the night.
Active components of Salyzap Daily Face® Acne Cleanser
Sepicontrol A5® from Seppic, France is a blend of Capryloyl Glycine and Sarcosine and Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract. The combination of a Glycine AMINOVECTOR™, which has anti-bacterial properties with cinnamon bark extract known for its astringent properties develops a well-rounded defense against the 5 main causes of acne-prone skin.
- Prevents the proliferation of microorganisms and stimulates immune system defenses (HBD2)
- Fights inflammation (IL-1α , Anti-Elastase)
- Controls hyperkeratinization
- Anti-Seborrheic Activity (reduction of 5-alpha reductase)
- Controls production of peroxidable free fatty acids (Anti-Lipase). Proven in-vivo reduces by 78% the comedones in less than 2 months and decreases the skin lipids by 20%
Benzoyl Peroxide tops the list of choice acne-fighting ingredients for several reasons. First and foremost, it inhibits the growth of p.acnes, the bacteria that causes acne. Benzoyl peroxide also reduces excess oil on the skin and removes dead cells that can clog pores. This trio of attributes makes it ideal for those with inflammatory acne – red, painful bumps, and blemishes.
Sensiva PA30® from Schulke, Germany is a multifunctional skincare ingredient that is based on natural and nature-identical ingredients. It is a mild humectant and emollient that is effective against odor-causing bacteria. It combines the antimicrobial activity of two ingredients, phenethyl alcohol, and undecyl alcohol, with the boosting and skincare properties of naturally derived propanediol.
Green Tea Extract is multi-beneficial for acne as it is rich in antioxidants and nutrients. The major polyphenolic compound present in green tea, EGCG has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. They have shown improvement in treating acne and oily skin.
Thymus Vulgaris has been used since ancient times to achieve healing of the skin. With its antimicrobial properties, it is found to be active against acne-causing bacteria.