WHAT IS MINTOP MINOXIDIL USP 2%/5%/10% HAIR REGROWTH FOAM/SOLUTION
Original Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam Hair Regrowth Serum by Dr.Reddy’s is a super famous and 100% effective solution as well as very rare product with an active ingredient Minoxidil 10% maximum strength concentration which stimulates the hair follicle, thereby slowing hair loss and encouraging new hair growth. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam contains minoxidil 10% that is used as a topical treatment for androgenic alopecia in men, or male pattern baldness, to help prevent further hair loss and promote the growth of new hair. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam Hair Regrowth Serum is indicated for male pattern baldness. Minoxidil 10% Hair Regrowth Serum Foam is quick-breaking, easy-to-use and free of propylene glycol.
Bald patches on your head can be embarrassing and make you feel self-conscious. Millions worldwide suffer from hair loss, which happens when your hair follicles shut down and stop producing keratin. Keratin is the chemical that is responsible for growing your hair, so without it, you cannot grow hair, and bald patches develop. You get bald patches when you don’t eat a healthy diet, are stressed, are sick, or most commonly have inherited the condition. You can grow hair fast on a bald patch on your head by hydrating your body, consuming protein and taking the correct hair regrowth solution like Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam. Use minoxidil 10% strongest concentration available on your bald patch to grow hair fast. Minoxidil 10 is an OTC medication that you can buy at OKDERMO Skin Care store to grow hair quickly on a bald patch.
Hair regrowth with Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam Hair Regrowth Serum takes time. While some may see results faster than others, studies show that at least 3 months of treatment is required before there is any evidence of hair regrowth with Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam. Within the first few weeks, as minoxidil 10% active ingredient begins working, you may experience more hair loss than usual. This is temporary and an expected part of the treatment process. Early hair re-growth is soft and colorless. However, with continued use, new hair gets the same color and thickness as your other healthy hair. Consult a dermatologist before using Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam:
- Dosage: As directed by your dermatologist
- Side effects: Minoxidil has been clinically proven to be safe and effective. This is because Minoxidil is a topical solution and systemic absorption is only about 1.4%.
- Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 10% Foam
HOW TO USE MINTOP MINOXIDIL USP 10% HAIR REGROWTH FOAM/SOLUTION
Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam is a topical treatment for androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam is used in men to stabilize hair loss and induce regrowth of hair in areas where the hair is thinning, generally used for frontal baldness or receding hairline. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam is most effective where hair loss has just started or is recent and there are smaller areas of hair loss of the vertex. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam cannot cure baldness but can prevent the progression of hair loss in the frontal areas of the scalp as well as the vertex area. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam is not suitable for use by women with female pattern baldness. Follow the instructions to get the maximum results with minoxidil 10 percent baldness treatment:
- Make sure your scalp is dry (hair can be damp),
- Part your hair in the area of hair thinning
- Take a capful of Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam and apply evenly over the hair loss area;
- Wash hands with soap and water.This routine should be followed twice a day, in the mornings and evenings.
- While using Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam, you can continue to use other hair care routines, including washing and styling with gel or mousse, as long as you allow Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam to dry first.
- Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam is a treatment, not a cure. Further progress is only possible by using it continuously over the long term.
HOW TO GROW EYEBROWS WITH MINTOP MINOXIDIL TOPICAL USP 10% HAIR REGROWTH FOAM
Original Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam Hair Regrowth Serum by Dr.Reddy’s has the strong 10% minoxidil component which is the active ingredient in heavily advertised hair restoration medications like super popular Rogaine and Hairgro. It’s typically used to treat thinning hair and baldness on the scalp, but the American Academy of Dermatology points out that it can also be used to restore eyebrow hair. Keep in mind as you start your treatment regimen that it can take up to 12 weeks before you notice hair growth.
- Talk to your dermatologist before you begin using minoxidil, recommends okdermo.com. Minoxidil 10% can cause allergic reactions in people with food dye, preservative or animal allergies.
- Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam can also interfere with some medications and has been shown to increase blood pressure when applied in large doses.
- Wash your brow area with mild soap and water and pat dry. Your skin must be completely dry before you apply minoxidil.
- Apply a 10 percent minoxidil foam twice per day using the supplied applicator. Avoid getting the medication in your eyes. Wash your hands after applying the foam.
- Allow Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam to dry for two to four hours before touching the area, wearing a hat, applying cosmetics, going to sleep or swimming.
- The effects of Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam last only as long as you continue to use it. Hair loss will occur again within a few months after treatment ceases.
HOW DOES MINTOP MINOXIDIL TOPICAL USP 2%/5%/10% HAIR REGROWTH FOAM WORK
Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam contains minoxidil, which is a vasodilator (dilates or widens blood vessels) and is thought to directly stimulate hair follicles to grow by increasing blood flow in the scalp and enhancing cell proliferation in hair follicles that were in resting phase. Another possible mechanism is that minoxidil in Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam stimulates active growth of hair, which prolongs active growth phase (anagen) and prevents hair growth entering the resting phase (telogen) too early. Minoxidil in Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam also increases the size of the hair follicle. Hair loss is due to shrinking hair follicles that gradually produce smaller and thinner hairs, which eventually do not emerge from the follicle. The longer hair follicles are inactive the harder it is for them to respond and begin new growth.
Minoxidil is a medication that’s commonly marketed under the name Rogaine or Mintop, Brintop, Tugain, Loniten or Shaltop-A and Finasteride is marketed under the label Propecia. You might use either Mintop, Rogaine, Brintop, Tugain, Loniten or Shaltop-A or Propecia to help treat hair loss. Talk with your dermatologist before you use these meds for hair loss, because they both pose certain health risks, drug interactions and side effects.
Function in short: Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam inhibit hair loss while promoting hair growth. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam is an over-the-counter treatment used primarily for treating androgenetic alopecia, also called male- and female-pattern baldness, and alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease. Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam appears to make hair shafts thicker and increase the number of hair follicles.
Application: Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam is a topical treatment that comes in the form of a foam, It is available in a 10 percent concentration solution that you apply to your scalp twice each day.
Timeframe: Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam can take up to four months of daily use to show maximum effect. If you don’t see a significant change in hair loss or growth after six months of use, you might want to try a different remedy. Unlike Propecia, Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam might generate new hair growth that’s much thinner and shorter than your regular hair.
Side effects: Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam can cause itching, dandruff and skin irritation. Also, women who use Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam could grow unwanted facial hair.
Warnings: Women using Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam who also take estrogen-containing medications like oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy could experience enhanced hair growth. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, you should ask your doctor before using Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam.
NOT TO USE MINTOP MINOXIDIL TOPICAL USP 2%/5%/10% HAIR REGROWTH FOAM
- Are allergic to minoxidil or any ingredients in Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam
- Have inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, including sunburn and psoriasis
- Have hypertension (high blood pressure) or cardiovascular disease without discussion with your dermatologist
- Are taking medicines that interact with Mintop Minoxidil Topical 10% Foam including other topical medications like tretinoin for acne, anthralin and dithranol for psoriasis or corticosteroids.