What is Versatile Nourishing Elixir For Hair With 10 Oils Halixir®
Halixir® Oil Elixir is manufactured by reputable Erhicare Remedies. It contains a blend of 10 different hair oils to tackle all hair problems: Amla Oil, Brahmi Oil, Castor Oil, Silicon Oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Almond Oil, & Sesame Oil.
Everyone knows that a careful hair care routine includes a good oil for a head and hair massage that works as a tonic for a healthy scalp and shaft. Coconut oil and Sesame oil have fatty acids for the health of the hair while Amla oil gives antioxidant protection. A non-vigorous and light head massage is done regularly will not only improve the tone and texture of your hair but will stimulate hair growth and inhibit hair fall. The blend of many other natural oils brings a nice shine to hair.
Since the oil is not sticky, women who have rough and frizzy hair may leave the oil onto their hair as a leave-in serum to enable easy detangling and reduced flyaways. The oil smells good and the smell lasts for a few hours. If your hair has cared enough to prevent splitting when you start using Halixir, then this oil will certainly protect that condition.
Ingredients of 10 Oils Versatile Nourishing Elixir For Hair Halixir®
- Amla Oil – is natural oil used for hair health that contains extracts from the Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus Emblica). It is said to stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss and premature graying. When used as a hair treatment, amla oil is applied to the scalp or facial hair.
- Brahmi Oil – better known as Gotu Kola, is a regenerative herb that has been used for thousands of years as a medicine. This Gotu Kola is a common ground cover, which is found in the tropics of India. When used properly, hair curlies will not want to go another day without it. While Brahmi is normally an ingested tonic, you can seek amazing benefits for your curly hair by using the herb in its oil form. Brahmi oil will replenish hair roots with the necessary moisture and cure your dandruff problems. In addition, Brahmi oil will make the hair follicle stronger with continued use. Many curlies apply Brahmi oil regularly to their scalp in order to nourish their hair roots, promoting growth. When using the oil, you will be keeping your head cool and allowing hair to grow quicker. Once you have been using Brahmi oil on your hair you will begin to see that your split ends are fewer and farther between. Consistent use of Brahmi oil coats the hair follicle providing an extra layer of protection and thus preventing both discolorations and split ends while promoting luster.
- Castor Oil – As castor oil gains popularity in the natural beauty world, proponents suggest that the use of oil can dramatically increase the rate of hair growth. Some even claim that monthly application of the oil can boost hair growth by up to five times the usual rate. There’s currently no scientific evidence to show that castor oil can promote hair growth. There’s a lack of recent research testing castor oil’s effects on any type of hair-related issue. Still, some older research (including a study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Science in 2003) indicates that castor oil may improve the appearance of hair by increasing its luster.
- Silicon Oil – lightweight silicones are very effective conditioners, provide great shine and can help smooth and straighten hair.
- Cottonseed Oil – Cotton oil is appreciated as a repairing and nourishing elixir. It is often the last resort for women who regularly have their hair colored or bleached or use a hot flat iron too often. Such treatments damage and fry the strands. That is why cottonseed oil will be ideal. Not only will it rebuild hair fibers but also guarantee water-lipid balance (of hair and scalp). The oil will protect from the action of sunlight as well. Moreover, cottonseed oil offers repair properties and slows down aging processes. It is the best idea to use cotton oil together with other oils for highly porous hair. The balance of oils – applied both to scalp and hair – will guarantee complex care that no shampoo, balm or even mask is able to provide. Cottonseed oil beats all comedogenic, chemical substances.
- Bhringraj Oil – Bhringraj, a herb that is grown all over the world, is widely used for the many benefits it has. This herb, also known as Eclipta Alba, when used in the form of oil is known to have benefitted tons of people. When used on our hair, Bhringraj oil is known to have miraculous effects. The oil is made to precision with no chemicals or preservatives and nourishes the hair. It improves blood circulation and is capable of revitalizing the hair follicles and facilitating hair growth. When applied on the scalp, the results are visible within a week or two of application of the oil. This Ayurvedic herb is used in all hair treatments. It’s a reliable source to help common concerns like baldness, receding hairline, dryness, and dandruff of the scalp as well as fizziness. It can also be used on the body and has a cooling effect.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
- Mineral Oil – Mineral oil is also known as liquid paraffin (paraffinum liquidum). It is derived from petroleum. It’s a mixture of straight-chain hydrocarbons that occur during the petroleum distillation process. Pure paraffin has been used for hair enhancement for long years.
- Almond Oil – Almond oil comes from pressing the seeds of the almond tree (almond nuts) and extracting oil from what comes out. Almonds have been valued in many ancient cultures for their healing and health properties, including high levels of protein, omega-9 fatty acids, and vitamin E. These properties suggest that almond oil can improve the shine and strength of your hair. Sweet almond oil is the oil most commonly sold and recommended for use as a hair product.
- Sesame Oil – Sesame oil is also known as gingelly oil. Sesame oil is popularly used for hair growth and to maintain scalp health. It is enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes.