What is Fliban® Flibanserin 100mg Tablet?
Flibanserin, sold under the brand name Addyi, is a medication approved for the treatment of pre-menopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). The medication increases the number of satisfying sexual events per month by about one-half over placebo from a starting point of about two to three. The side effects of dizziness, sleepiness, and nausea occur about three to four times more often.
Generic Flibanserin (Fliban Tablets) is used to treat decreased sexual desire (Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder, Acquired and Generalized) in women who have not gone through menopause and who have never experienced low sexual desire earlier. Flibanserin, a libido-enhancing pill for women is used to treat women only when low sexual desire is not due to a co-existing medical or psychiatric condition, problems within the relationship, or the effects of a medication or other drug substance.
Acquired Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) refers to HSDD that develops in a woman who previously had no problems with sexual desire. Generalized HSDD refers to HSDD that occurs regardless of the type of stimulation, situation, or partner. We also have in stock Diane 35 Birth Control Pills which ameliorate the signs and symptoms of androgen excess such as pimples, oily skin, and excessive hair growth in unwanted areas of the female body especially facial as well as prevents pregnancy very effectively.
Fliban tablet is manufactured by Centurion Remedies Ltd., India, and is offered to the consumer in a blister pack containing four pinks, film coated oval tablets in the strengths of 100 mg. The active ingredient present in Fliban tablets is Flibanserin 100mg. Each Fliban tablet contains 100 mg of the active ingredient Flibanserin.
Fliban is intended to increase libido in women and regulate hormoaddyi price nal background, approved by the United States. Produced by the famous Indian pharmaceutical company Centurion Laboratories. The active substance is Flibanserin 100mg. It is designed to treat women with a reduced craving for sex, asexuality, lack of desire. Also prescribed for the chronic absence of orgasmic sensations, frigidity, inability to achieve orgasm.
Flibanserin 100mg can not be called a “female pathogen”, it is a remedy with an antidepressant effect that opens up a completely new group of drugs for the treatment of frigidity and asexuality in the weaker sex. Also, do not use the term “women’s Viagra”, because Viagra is exclusively male tablets for an erection, but not for restoring desire. And when you request “women’s Viagra” you just offer men’s pills for erection repainted in pink, with the active ingredient for the male body – Sildenafil.
How Do Female Libido Pills Work?
The proposed mechanism of action of Female Libido Pill Flibanserin involves the regulation of several brain chemicals that may affect sexual desire, although the exact mechanism is not known. Flibanserin is a post-synaptic 5HT1A receptor agonist and 5HT2A receptor antagonist and has action in the central nervous system. Flibanserin tablets correct an imbalance of dopamine and norepinephrine (both responsible for sexual excitement) while decreasing levels of serotonin which is responsible for sexual satiety/inhibition.
Generic Flibanserin Tablets (Fliban) Dosage and Administration
The recommended dosage of Generic Flibanserin Tablets (Fliban) is 100 mg taken once daily at bedtime. Fliban is dosed at bedtime because administration during waking hours increases risks of hypotension, syncope, accidental injury, and central nervous system (CNS) depression.
Discontinue treatment with this medicine after 8 weeks in case there is no improvement.
Flibanserin Tablets – Missed Pill Instructions
Skip the missed dose and take Flibanserin Tablets (Fliban) the following day at bedtime. Do not take Flibanserin in the morning, and do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Flibanserin Tablets Overdosage: Overdosage of Flibanserin tablets (Fliban) can cause an increase in the incidence or severity of any of the observed side effects. Symptoms of overdose may include severe drowsiness, severe dizziness, fainting. In the case of overdosage, treatment should address the symptoms and supportive measures, as needed. There is no known specific antidote for Flibanserin.
Side Effects of Flibanserin Tablets (Addyi)
The most frequent Flibanserin side effects with an occurrence rate of 2% or more when used for the treatment of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder are dizziness, somnolence, nausea, fatigue, insomnia, and dry mouth.
Get emergency medical assistance in case you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; trouble breathing; severe dizziness; itching/swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor immediately if you have: severe drowsiness; or a light-headed feeling like you might pass out.
Less common Generic Flibanserin Tablets side effects reported in 1% or more of the patients treated with this medicine but less than 2% and at a higher incidence than with placebo reported during four trials in premenopausal women with HSDD treated with 100 mg of the medicine included: Anxiety (Flibanserin 1.8%; placebo 1.0%), Constipation (Flibanserin 1.6%; placebo 0.4%), Abdominal pain (Flibanserin 1.5%; placebo 0.9%), Metrorrhagia (Flibanserin 1.4%; placebo 1.4%), Rash (Flibanserin 1.3%; placebo 0.8%), Sedation (Flibanserin 1.3%; placebo 0.2%), and Vertigo (Flibanserin 1%; placebo 0.3%).
During five trials of premenopausal women with HSDD, appendicitis was reported in 0.2% of Flibanserin-treated patients, while there were no reports of appendicitis in the placebo-treated patients. Similarly, During trials of premenopausal women with HSDD, the accidental injury was reported in 2.7% of Flibanserin Tablets-treated patients and 2.5% of placebo-treated patients.
Fliban Tablets Contraindications
Fliban tablets should not be used in the presence of the following situations listed below:
- Hypersensitivity to Flibanserin or to any of the inactive ingredients contained in Fliban tablets
- Alcohol. Alcohol or marijuana can make you more dizzy or drowsy.
- Moderate or strong cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) inhibitors
- Hepatic impairment, low blood pressure;
- A history of alcoholism or drug addiction;
- A history of depression or mental illness;
Interactions of Generic Flibanserin (Fliban Tablets) with Other Drugs
- The concomitant use of Fliban with alcohol increased the risk of hypotension syncope, and CNS depression compared to the use of Fliban alone or alcohol.
- The use of Fliban along with CNS depressants may increase the risk of CNS depression (e.g., somnolence) compared to the use of Fliban alone.
- The concomitant use of Fliban with moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors increases flibanserin exposure compared to the use of Fliban alone. The risk of hypotension and syncope is increased with concomitant use of Fliban and moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitors
- The concomitant use of Fliban with multiple weak CYP3A4 inhibitors may increase the risk of adverse reactions. The concomitant use of Fliban with CYP3A4 inducers substantially decreases Flibanserin exposure compared to the use of Fliban alone.
- The concomitant use of Fliban with digoxin, a drug that is transported by P-glycoprotein (P-gp), increases the digoxin concentration.
Warnings and Precautions while on Flibanserin Tablets (Fliban)
The following precautions must be noted when using Flibanserin tablets(Fliban):
- Hypotension and Syncope due to an Interaction with Alcohol. An interaction between Flibanserin tablets and alcohol increases the risk of severe hypotension and syncope. Alcohol use is contraindicated.
- Hypotension and Syncope with CYP3A4 Inhibitors. Moderate and strong CYP3A4 inhibitors significantly increase Flibanserin concentrations, which can lead to hypotension and syncope. Concomitant use of Flibanserin tablets with a moderate or strong CYP3A4 inhibitor is contraindicated. Concomitant use of multiple weak CYP3A4 inhibitors that may include herbal supplements (e.g., ginkgo, resveratrol) or non-prescription drugs (e.g., cimetidine) could also increase the risk of hypotension and syncope.
- Central Nervous System Depression. Flibanserin tablets can cause CNS depression (e.g., somnolence, sedation). In five 24-week, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind trials of premenopausal women with HSDD, the incidence of somnolence, sedation, or fatigue was 21% and 8% in patients treated with 100 mg of ADDYI at bedtime and placebo, respectively.
- Hypotension and Syncope with Flibanserin tablets Alone. The use of Flibanserin tablets without other concomitant medications known to cause hypotension or syncope can cause hypotension and syncope.
- Syncope and Hypotension in Patients with Hepatic Impairment. Any degree of hepatic impairment significantly increases flibanserin concentrations, which can lead to hypotension, syncope, and CNS depression. Therefore, Flibanserin tablets are contraindicated in patients with hepatic impairment.
- Flibanserin tablets may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until at least 6 hours after taking Fliban tablets and until you can do it safely. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana.
Flibanserin Tablets (Fliban) During Pregnancy
Flibanserin has been classified by the US FDA as US FDA pregnancy category Not Assigned. There are no studies of Flibanserin in pregnant women to inform whether there is a drug-associated risk in humans.
In animals, fetal toxicity only occurred in the presence of significant maternal toxicity including reductions in weight gain and sedation. Adverse reproductive and developmental effects consisted of decreased fetal weight, structural anomalies, and increases in a fetal loss at exposures greater than 15 times exposures achieved with the recommended human dosage. Animal studies cannot rule out the potential for fetal harm.
Stop using Fliban and inform your doctor immediately if you become pregnant during treatment.
- Flibanserin is excreted in rat milk. It is not known whether Flibanserin is present in human milk, whether Flibanserin Tablets (Fliban) has effects on the breastfed infant, or whether Fliban affects milk production.
- Due to the potential for serious adverse reactions including sedation in a breastfed infant, breastfeeding is not recommended during treatment with Fliban tablets.
- Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breastfeeding a baby.
Addyi where to buy? Buy Flibanserin Tablets (Female Libido Enhancer Pills) Online at Cheap
You can buy Flibanserin tablets which are female libido enhancer pills online from okdermo.com. Fliban female sex pills, manufactured by Centurion Remedies Ltd., India are supplied in a box of 4 oval, pink, film-coated tablets.
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.