Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R60 Drops
Preparation has a deep effect on the constitution, acting on the blood and Lymphatic glands. The connective tissue becomes more resistant by stimulating the endogenous immune system.
Conium: Enlarging and hardening of glands. Paralytic asthenia of limbs with tremor and sweat.
Galium aparine: General dyscrasia. Incarnate with tropic ulcers, diuretic.
Hepar sulfuris: Promotes healing of devitalized tissue as caused by pus, boils, and abscesses. Scrofulosis, swelling of lymph glands, blood impurities.
Juglans regia: Blood purifier.
Sarsaparilla: Delayed development of children together with eczema.
Scrophularia nodosa: Scrofulous swelling of Lymph glands, Lymphatic constitution (hydrogenoid constitution). Great susceptibility to dampness, all symptoms are worse during cold damp weather
Dosage for Dr. Reckeweg R60 Drops
- 5 to 15 drops taken 2 or 3 times daily in water before meals
- Drops given according to age. In chronic cases 1 or 2 times daily
- To stimulate the immune response particularly in chronic conditions, compare R26
- In eczema: R23 and R21
- In tumours: R17
- In anaemia: compare R31
- In excessive perspiration: R32
- In TB of lungs: R48 and R57
- In acne vulgaris: compare R53