Indications for Dr. Reckeweg R13 Drops
Hemorrhoids, itching, pains, bleeding, anal fissures, anal prolapsus, anal eczema, plethora.
Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R13 Drops
Acidum nitricum: Stabbing in the intestine, splinter pain, the sensation of constriction during defecation with persistent pain after stool.
Aesculus: Dryness and burning of external hemorrhoidal mucosa (dark red prolapsing hemorrhoids). Dull pains in sacral region, venous stasis.
Collinsonia canadensis: Venous congestion in the pelvis, obstipation, flatulence, hematogenic hemorrhoidsGraphites: Constipation, glairy lumpy stools, flatulence, anal eczema, itching.
Hamamelis: Varices, bleeding, hemorrhoids.
Kalium carbonicum: Backaches, flatulence. Hard stools, burning anal node.
Lycopodium: Meteorism, flatulence, dry stool with incomplete defecation. Hematogenic hemorrhoids with prolapse and anal spasm. General hypochondria and dyspepsia, constipation, abdominal plethora.
Paeonia: Wet hemorrhoids, painful anal fissures.
Sulfur: Remedy with extensive effectiveness, anal redness, itching, eczema, unhealthy skin.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R13 Drops
- Generally, 10-15 drops in some water 3 times daily. In acute pains, at the beginning of the treatment, 10-15 drops 4-6 times a day. After the complete disappearance of the affliction, continue treatment with 10-15 drops once or twice a day for a longer period of time.
- It is of great importance to regulate the stools at the same time, in case of constipation. Therefore, laxative nutrition should be recommended for breakfast and supper such as cooked fruits, linseed, green peas, rye bread, source out, yogurt, etc. Constipating foods such as white bread, cacao, starches, etc., should be avoided.
- In simultaneous liver complaints, use also R7, 3 times a day 10-15 drops before meals, and twice a day 10.
- 15 drops of R13 after meals.
- In varicosity and venostasis: additionally or in alternation with R42.
- In anemia resulting from bleeding hemorrhoids: additionally R31.
- Sacral back pain in women: see R50.
Linda Cohen –
I am using R13 drops for anal eczema for two months. My skin is very sensitive and dry that easily gets irritated and itchy with bleeding. Paeonia and sulfur are the main ingredients that have helped me with this condition. Since I started using these drops, I feel less itchy although my eczema is not totally healed yet
Linda Legault –
I am 7 months pregnant and have developed hemorrhoids due to severe constipation. They are so painful and often bleed. My GYN has asked me not to take any allopathic med because of their side effects.T hank to Reckweg drops as my piles are shrinking. They are less it y and less painful. If you are also searching for a safe alternative to piles meds, go for these drops. They seem to be working!