Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R70 Drops
All remedies are homeopathic to neuralgic pains, particularly by appertaining to the cranium.
Cedron: Periodical attacks of pain, often left-sided and supra-orbital.
Colocynthis: Cramping and tearing pains, frequently experienced below the orbit radiating to the eye itself, predominantly left-sided.
Kalmia: Sudden sharp pains and burning, often right-sided in the supraorbital region.
Verbascum: Infra- and supra-orbital neuralgias, periodicity. Burning pain, paraesthesia, and anesthesia as a result of exposure to dry cold weather.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R70 Drops
In severe pain: 10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour. To prevent relapses administer R70 over a long period of 10-15 drops in some water before meals 3 times daily
- The following preparations have proved themselves useful to be given in alternation or in addition to
- In the presence of sinusitis alternate R70 with R49, 1-2 hourly
- In occipital- and ciliary neuralgia alternate with R16
- In intercostal neuralgia: compare R60
- In sciatica: compare R71
- In neuralgic-rheumatic pains: additionally R11
- In rheumatism over the shoulder area and the distal parts of the upper limbs – hands: compare R46
- Topically apply additionally Atomare-Beckeron R30, if necessary also Lumbagin R61, rheumatic ointment