Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R62 Drops
Remedies in this combination all reduce inflammation of mucous membranes. The improvement is rapid and lasting. Complications are largely circumvented by the administration of this combination.
Arum triphyllum: Burning and stitching pain of inflamed mucous membranes together with irritation of the eyes and skin rashes.
Atropinum: Acute inflammation, febrile states, congestion of the head, dry mucous membranes, affecting the upper respiratory system in particular.
Ferrum phosphoricum and Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni: Catarrhal affections, photophobia, sticky perspirations.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R62 Drops
- In the acute stage, frequent repetition is necessary
- Start with 8 to 10 drops in water to be given in 1/2 to 1-hour intervals
- Babies should be given 3 to 5 drops diluted in water
- On improvement reduce the frequency of administration to 1 to 2 hourly
- For the convalescent stage: R31
- If the illness is complicated by influenza, prescribe in addition to and in alternation R6
- Tonsillitis or Otitis Media: Prescribe in addition to or in alternation R1
- Sinusitis: R49
- When the rash does not develop at all or too slowly give intercurrently, R23, 8-10 drops 2 or 3 times daily
- Bronchitis: additionally Jutussin drops R9 or in syrup from R8
- Pending an involvement of the lungs: R48 given 3 or 4 times daily in addition to R62
- Tendency to TB of lungs: R57, 8 to 10 drops given 1 or 2 times daily