Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R75 Drops
The contained ingredients have an affinity to the female i.e. the reproductive organs, upon which the remedies act in such a way as to palliate the pain and to act as an antispasmodic.
Caulophyllum thalictroides: Fits of lower abdominal spasms.
Chamomilla: Oversensitive state.
Cimicifuga: Sudden flash-like, shooting pains in the lower abdominal region.
Cuprum aceticum: Severe dysmenorrhoea.
Magnesium phosphoricum: Dysmenorrhoea ameliorated by natural discharges such as the onset of menses.
Viburnum opulus: Lower abdominal spasm extending in the thighs. Irregular menses.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R75 Drops
- In severe pain and in labor pains: frequent administration of 10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour
- As improvement sets in giving 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours
- In dysmenorrhoea give 10-15 drops in some water 2-3 times a day over longer periods
- In menorrhagia and metrorrhagia: compare R28
- If spasms radiate to the entire abdomen give additionally R37
There are no reviews yet.