What is Bravecto® Fluralaner Dog Tick & Flea Control Tablet?
One dose of Bravecto® Fluralaner Dog Tick & Flea Control Tablet protects your dog for nearly 3X longer than one dose of any monthly treatment. A single dose of BRAVECTO Chew should be given to your dog by mouth with food. BRAVECTO is available for dogs of all sizes.
Bravecto® Fluralaner Dog Tick & Flea Control Tablet is a chewable tablet is designed for dogs and puppies above 6 months of age, weighing 2 kg or more. These tablets are indicated for the treatment and prevention of tick, mite, and flea infestations for 12 weeks. The active ingredient is Fluralaner.
Why to use Bravecto® Fluralaner Dog Tick & Flea Control Tablet
- Effective for the treatment and prevention of tick and flea infestations in dogs.
- Helps in the prevention of tick-borne diseases in dogs.
- Effective treatment for Demodectic and Sarcoptic mange in dogs.
How to use Bravecto® Fluralaner Dog Tick & Flea Control Tablet
- Dosage: The dosage should be administered as per the body weight of the pet. Your veterinarian will determine the appropriate dosage for your dog.
- The tablet can be given directly to the pet or mixed with their food for ease of consumption.
- Repeat the treatment every 3 months to ensure maximum effectiveness in preventing and treating infestations.
|20 – 40 kg
|40 – 56 kg
|2 – 4.5 kg
|4.5 – 10 kg
|10 – 20 kg