- Current User Agreement is provided by OKDERMO site (https://okdermo.com) and regulates the relations between the Customers and the Site. According to this User Agreement the Site acts as the Seller, providing the sale services and worldwide products delivery for the Site Customers.
- Current User Agreement enters into force from the moment Customer agrees to its terms during Customer registration and checkout process.
- Site reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this Agreement without notice to Customers.
- Main product images on a website OKDERMO.com just a part of the overall site design. Product images we are using redrawn from the original products so the actual physical products may be visually different from the product images on OKDERMO website, but all the product composition, ingredients and description will remain absolutely the same as mentioned on site.
Any terms, which are not listed in this section but used in the text of this Agreement should be considered in accordance with their meaning of international law and accepted norms.
- Authorization – the procedure of obtaining permission to conduct operations with the credit/debit card of the Customer
- Authorized User – a visitor registered on the Site and granted with a Personal Account, to simplify the registration of orders in the future, using a previously entered personal data.
- Sales – temporary price reductions on the Site, which allows the Customer to save money on purchases.
- Verification of the Customer – checking if the personal data provided by the visitor is included in the ban lists.
- Verification of the Customer according to 3-D Secure standards – checking the personal data of the Customer via payment system and bank.
- EMS Post Service (AirMail Post) – a reliable way to deliver parcels and recommended letters by aircraft worldwide.
- Order – a set of goods and services provided by the Site and their cost.
- Order status – current information of the authorized Customer’s order.
- Invoice – a document containing the information about the Order.
- Online Store – Site that sells products or services over the Internet network.
- Currency Conversion – the money exchange of currency of one country to another country’s currency.
- Personal Account – this is a private Customer virtual place, which contains all the information about the Customer.
- Login – credentials (Username and Password) for Customer Personal Account.
- Discounts – price drop in percentage from the total sum of the Order.
- Password – a secret combination of characters created by the Customer using the Site’s services to access Personal Account.
- Customer – a site visitor / person who orders and pays for the goods or services provided by the Site with the credit/debit card over the Internet.
- Recipient – a person who receive the goods or services from the Site.
- Card – a plastic bank debit or credit card, which is used to paying the cost of goods or services.
- Goods – products that can be purchased on the Site.
- Site – https://okdermo.com
- Reimbursement period – quantity of working days from the moment the Site confirms shipment of goods until the Bank transfers reimbursement for the Website. Day of Confirmation is not included in the reimbursement period.
- Transaction – a number of transactions between the Site, the Customer and the financial institution for the purchasing of goods on Site via Card.
- Cookie file – a piece of information that is sent to your browser and stored on your hard drive for faster Site loading time.
- Force majeure – unpredictable situation, independent from the will of the parties of this Agreement, which leads to the impossibility of performance of contractual obligations.
- Price – total cost of the goods, including shipping expenses.
- Acquiring – acceptance of Cards as a method of payment for the goods on Site.
- Chargeback – financial claim by the issuing bank to the acquiring bank for a refund of the Transaction. Situation takes place when the Customer refuses to debit from his card account, which is detected by the Company after his receiving his discharge from the issuing bank.
- IP-address – a unique numeric label that identifies Site visitor during a session on the Internet.
- Sites – a complex of information and service functions available to users on the Internet, collected on one or more servers.
REGISTRATION & SITE SUBSCRIPTION
- Everyone can use and order products from the Site without obligatory registration, but in case of non-registration you will not get Personal Account.
- Personal Account has several useful features such as wishlist, management of orders and personal information, management of selected products, printing bills, tracking the status of orders, management of a subscription for the Site’s newsletters.
- During the order and registration process, you will be prompted to provide your actual valid email, password, full name, full address, etc.
- After successful registration every Customer receiving an email message about the successful registration and newsletter subscription.
- By registering in our Site you agree that we will send you e-mail messages, such as: product upgrades, Site’s offers, news and more.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking on a link at the bottom of the letter.
- If you during Customer registration process provide us with the information that is untrue, inaccurate, irrelevant or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that this information is untrue, inaccurate, irrelevant or incomplete, we may suspend or delete your account and refuse you in current and future using of the Site.
ORDERS AND ORDER STATUS
- You can find any product you would like in our Site by entering its name in the search box or by choosing from the categories on the top of the Site.
- To view the full description of the particular product (composition, instructions etc.), you have to click on its name.
- To order 2 or more items from Site simply click on the “+” and add to the cart the required quantity.
- Customer may enter another Recipient’s address, after removing the tick from the ‘Delivery address coincides with the address of the payer ” on the checkout order page, and specify the delivery address of the Recipient.
- When you have added required products to your cart simply click “Buy” button. Now you will see the selected products and the total sum to be paid.
- In the cart page (the checkout page) you will have to enter your valid email address, password, full name, phone number, country, city, zip code, and your shipping address.
- Check twice if all your information has been entered correctly. We are not responsible for incorrect input.
- After Cart page click on «Checkout» button and you will be redirected to Payment page. After, that you will receive a notification e-mail from us.
- After a successful payment you will get and email from OKDERMO with the message with your order status.
- When your order will be shipped out our warehouse the status will be changd to “Delivering”.
- Then you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number of the parcel. This track number is not updated immediately but after 1-3 working days, depending on the workload of the post office’s warehouse.
- When you receive your parcel at the post office, the order status is changed to “Complete”.
- Within 15 days from the date of order, you can contact our technical support with any questions via email email@example.com
- Payments is available via our Site using payment gateway provided by payment provider and hosted on our server.
- Customer can pay for the order using the credit/debit cards labeled by Visa / MasterCard / Maestro.
- Reliability of payment gateway confirmed by 256 bit SSL Security Certificate, Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode certificates.
- All the confidential information about your Card are encrypted and transmitted through payment gateway to the bank processing center.
- Payments undergone a three-stage verification: payer’s full card details, operation is confirmed by the OTP, operation is confirmed by 3-D Secure.
- After successful payment, we will send your package to the specified Shipping address within 1-3 business days.
- Orders fulfilled by Site warehouses in different countries (UK, IN, US, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia) worldwide.
- Ordered by Customer products may be located in different warehouses so one order may come in different parcels and not simultaneously.
- Site will process and ship out the parcel only after the site has received the payment for the ordered goods.
- Price for delivery via EMS Express (Air Mail Post) stay unchanged – $16 worldwide.
- The approximate time of parcel delivery is 10-15 days worldwide.
- Delivery occurs within 1-3 business days from the time of payment. Customer will be notified of the shipment of the goods by email.
- Products are delivered to the Customer in a dense packaging to prevent damage.
- OKDERMO will do it’s best to manage duty-free passage through destination country customs.
- If we were not complied with the conditions, and you have not received your order within 30 days from the date of payment, we will refund the damage in full. In this case, full sum you have spent will be refunded to your bank account.
- Our products are non-returnable, so choose them carefully and responsibly when ordering. There are several cases exist when we can make the refund: when the product is severely damaged or you did not receive your order (only after thorough inspection of our guilt, with added proof photos from you, we will send you an identical product or make a refund on our discretion).
- You can request a refund contacting us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and filling out the form. The reason for the return of money or identical goods can be when Customer received the wrong item; when Customer received badly damaged goods due to bad transportation.
- When we receive your application for a refund, there are two different return operations (depending on the case and the Customer requirements):
1. Order Reshipping: we carefully review your application, and if the fact of damage and / or non-compliance is confirmed, we will – send you an identical product; when the product is ready to ship – we will ship it out immediately and a track-number will be sent on your e-mail.
2. Payment Refund: we carefully review your application, and if the fact of damage and / or non-compliance is confirmed, we will refund you the money within 5 days on your bank account.
- Customer can cancel their order, but only in case if the order was not shipped yet from our warehouse (you can check order status by contacting the technical support via email: email@example.com). In this case you’ll have to pay the transaction fees to the bank for this operation. The sum of all fees will be automatically deducted from the total purchase price, and the remainder of the sum will be refunded to your bank account within 5 business days.
- We are fulfilling our Customer’s orders as soon as possible, and always work with open mind. If the Customer applies for Chargeback (which in turn carries a high cost and low rating of the Site for processing payment systems), the operation with the requirements of the Customer will be performed immediately. But in this case this person will be banned and added to international payment processor black list, moreover such a Customer will not be able to buy products from our Site and similar websites.
- Registered and paid-up order cannot be changed. In case when Customer would like to change payed order he should just make one more order. New order will be delivered in a separate package.
- Unclaimed packages: OKDERMO.com not bare any responsibility for packages that are not cashed / picked (unclaimed or refused by the addressee) at your post office within 14 days and returned to warehouse. OKDERMO.com reserves the right not to refund any payments in such cases, moreover OKDERMO.com may charge you a handling fee to cover the return shipping and freight companies’ administrative costs.
PERSONAL ACCOUNT EDITING
- Customer are always responsible for the actuality, topicality, correctness and completeness of his Personal Data stored on our Site.
- Registered Customers can easily review, edit and remove their personal data when logged-in to their Personal Account.
- Personal information includes the Customer’s profile, addresses and recent orders.
- When Customer decided to completely remove any information about him stored in our site, we will require a letter from such a Customer.
- Site is using cookies to collect unpersonalised information about visitors of the Site.
SALES & DISCOUNTS
- Site is trying to use Sales as much as possible, making discounts and price drops on all the products available.
- Site Sales are valid only for a short determined period of time, and if the Customer does not manage to make order in this period of time, the price returns to the original.
- Site is also offering one-time discounts to Customers and visitors.
Site disclaims liability for complete or partial failure to perform its duties according to the Agreement, if any, was a consequence of force majeure arising after the entry into force of the User Agreement, as a result of extraordinary events that could not be foreseen and prevented by reasonable measures.
- Current Site is owned and operated by https://okdermo.com domain and all materials appearing on this Website, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, images, photographs, fonts, and other materials (hereinafter “Materials”) are the sole property of the Site, in accordance with applicable copyright laws.
- You understand that the current Site contains content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and that these rights are valid and maybe protected in all forms, media and technologies that currently exist or will be developed in the future. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and may result in criminal and civil liability.
- You can use the contents of the Site only for the purposes of purchasing from the Site.
- None of the materials from this Website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted or transmitted and distributed in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Site owner.
- Site may disclose any content, personal information or records of any kind in order to: (I)to meet the requirement of the law or governmental request; (II) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for Website’s operation; (III) to protect our property rights or the rights of our users, directors, employees, representatives, suppliers, sponsors and third-party providers or licensors. We are not responsible for filtering, editing, or monitoring of such content.
- Site may terminate your access or suspend access to all or part of the Website without prior notice, for any behavior that we believe may violate any applicable law or the rights and freedoms of the users or behavior that harms the interests of other users, third-party providers, customers, sponsors, licensors, service providers or the Website.
- Copyright © 2017 OKDERMO.com. All rights reserved. All software used on the Website is the property of the Site or those who supply the software.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLAIMER
- Site is not liable for malfunctions, errors or failures in the software and / or hardware, for the operation of the web-interface of the Website caused by reasons beyond the control of the Website, as well as the associated material or moral losses of the Customer.
- Site is not liable for the temporary absence of the Customer access to the software, providing the functioning of the web-Site interface, as well as the associated material or moral losses of the Customer.
- Site is not liable for Customer’s losses caused by unlawful actions of third parties.
- Site is not liable for the Customer’s losses resulting from: presence of any “viruses” and other malware in the hardware and software used by the Customer to access the Site’s web-interface; Wrongly filled transaction details of the counterparty when paying for goods via a Site interface; Customer’s violations of the Agreement or recommendations on the use of the Site’s web-interface hosted on the domain https://okdermo.com
- All content on the Site is created from internal and external sources to the best of own beliefs and with professional diligence.
- Site constantly and regularly updates all the information in accordance with the requirements of time. But at the same time, the Website cannot guarantee the completeness and accuracy of all information contained therein. For example, being the only correct one at the time of publication, the information may become outdated and lose relevance at the time the User reds it. OKDERMO recommends to check the information.
- Site states that all recommendations and / or advice contained on the Website cannot be considered a substitute for professional medical advice of your physician, dermatologist, pharmacist or beautician. Site does not provide medical advice and content on this site should not be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis and / or treatment. Site recommends you to consult a doctor, dermatologist and a beautician before you buy the goods for which such consultation is necessary.
- Neither the Site nor the authors who participated in the creation of the Site content are liable for damage that a Customer can get using the Website or the information provided on the Website.
- Site is not responsible for content posted by users in the comments, including links to third-party Web sites, to which users can get access after the registration.
- Site reserves the right to restrict delivery to certain countries, at its discretion, if a bad precedent or other restrictions, which led to a material or other damages on the part of the Site or Customers occurred.
- As the Site has no control over the international Customs or mail and public services, the Site is not responsible for any loss of orders, lack or damage of the parcels in the country of destination because of the actions / or omissions of third parties (whether mail, customs or other government services), which are involved in the delivery of parcels to the Customer. We recommend solving these problems with your local post or public services.
- Site is not liable for any costs that the client may incur due to customs duties or other taxes in the Customer’s country.
- Site is not liable for any orders that have been delayed by the customs of the destination country, which in turn can affect the delivery time. If the order was at the customs over 45 days from the moment of sending, the Site does not refund.
- Site will make full refund of the cancelled order in US dollars but the Site is not responsible for any discrepancy of currency at the time of return and its rate when converting from USD to the account currency of the Customer.
- Site is provided on “as it is” and “as available” basis and we disclaim warranties of any kind, evident or implied, and including (but without limitation), warranties of property rights or implied warranties of trademark, or suitability for a particular purpose. None of our offices, directors, employees, agents, providers, sellers, sponsors, licensors, shall not provide a warranty.
- Site is not liable for any legal consequences, including the seizure and / or arrest. FDA authorized the use of cosmeceutical and other healing agents for the Customer’s discretion, allowing them to order specific products in specific and limited quantities. Any legal issues or claims should be directed to the Customer.
- Note that before purchasing and using the product, the Customer must read carefully all the information provided on the site in the product description, on the product packaging or on a label inside, also receive a qualified consultation with your doctor, physician or dermatologist.
- Site makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site or information on the Website and the services or products offered by the Website.
- Site and its owners take no responsibility for the impact or usage of any product presented on the Website by the User / Customer.
- Many of products mentioned on the Website as “generic” or “similar in composition” are presented for informational purposes only and for the advanced Users.
- All trademarks mentioned in the section “Brands” (brands or manufacturers) or in the categories on the left side, are presented only as a reference. Also, mentioning the brand names anywhere on this Website, we make no claim on any patent / trademark, which the respective manufacturer / patent owner could have at hand.
- Site shutdown or maintenance is possibly due to a lot of reasons: software updates, closing of the company and others. This agreement shall remain in force, even if it is terminated by either party.
- All successful orders at the time of shutdown of the Site will be dispatched and sent to Customers to their addresses.
- In such cases customer support will be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to suspend or deny, at our discretion, your access to all or any section of the Site with or without notice.
- Customer agree that any termination of your access to the Website may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your registration, and to prohibit any further access to such files or to the Site.
FDA & MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
- All the information, website content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute for advice from a licensed health care professional.
- You should not use any of this information for the purpose of self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.
- Information and statements provided on okdermo.com, in written or verbal communications, or in any information provided by OKDERMO.com have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health condition or disease.
- If you are experiencing medical issues, you should contact your medical health care provider.
- Customer confirms that he is 18 years old or above and non-pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- Customer agrees that he is using the Site at his own risk and neither the Site nor its affiliates, nor one of the offices, directors or employees, agents, suppliers, providers, sponsors, licensors, warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free and the Website makes no warranty as to the results that may be obtained with its use, or reliability of any information or content as well as services and goods provided on the Website.
- Purchasing goods from the Website Customer confirms that he is under the supervision of the attending physician, dermatologist or pharmacist or qualified healthcare employee and agree that the information on the Website relating to food additives, vitamins, cosmeceuticals, or other medicinal products of the Website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Customer assure that before ordering the goods from the Website he have received all the necessary information about the product and that he is aware of all side effects, and also admit that he is using the Website at his own risk and he is responsible for what he do with the information on the Website and for all results obtained from my actions.
- Customer acknowledges that the products purchased on the Website meet all standards of the destination country, they will pass the State customs service (and / or Mail and / or other state Agency) of the country to which the order was issued without hindrance.
- Customer agrees to provide only true, accurate and fully updated information about myself when making an order or registering on the Website, as well as a timely update it.
- When Customer register for the Website he is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of my password and am solely responsible for all activities that occur under My Account after logging in with his password in the Authorization form.
- Customer takes personal responsibility for ensuring my computer’s protection measures and agree to immediately notify the Website of any unauthorized use of my password or account or any other breach of security.
- Also, Customer agrees that information on the Website may be changed with or without prior notice and all changes to this Agreement come into force upon publication of a new version of the Agreement, unless another date of entry into force is not defined in the publication of the actual text of this Agreement.
- Customer confirms that he order goods from the Website not for resale, buy for personal use only and will not use the Website for any other purpose than specified in this Agreement and independently bear the risk of losses related to the violation of the Agreement. Customer agree to compensate the Website any losses arising from violation of this section of the Agreement and / or the Agreement in general on its demand.
- When registering or ordering from the Website Customer confirm that all the conditions of this Agreement are clear to me, and he accepts them unconditionally and in full.