What is Wondertox® Muscle Relaxant Neurotoxin?
Wondertox® is a Botulinum Toxin, most commonly known as Botox. Wondertox is a new product launched by Chong Kun Dang is highly purified to ensure that the product is free from any impurities. This product is used to inhibit the ability of one’s muscles to contract in order to remove deep wrinkles and fine lines. Wondertox is an FDA Approved product which makes this product safe for use.
Wondertox® has certified its efficacy and safety in improving wrinkles in the middle of the forehead.
Wondertox® has certified noninferiority compared to the controlled group in adults with confirmed moderate and deep wrinkles in the middle of the forehead.
Wondertox® is highly purified to ensure that the product is free from any impurities. This product is used to inhibit the ability of one’s muscles to contract in order to remove deep wrinkles and fine lines.
Wondertox® is an FDA Approved product which makes this product safe for use.
Composition of Wondertox® Muscle Relaxant Neurotoxin
Each vial contains:
- Active ingredient: Clostridium botulinum toxin type A 100 units(U) (Korean Minimum Requirement for Biopharmaceutical Product)
- Stabilizer: Human serum albumin 0.5mg (Korean Minimum Requirement for Biopharmaceutical Product)
- Isotonic agent: Sodium chloride (EP) 0.9mg * One unit(U) of Wondertox corresponds to the calculated median intraperitoneal lethal dose (LD50) in mice.
Indication of Wondertox® Muscle Relaxant Neurotoxin
- Wondertox® is indicated for the treatment of benign essential blepharospasm in patients aged 19 to 65 years. Temporary improvement of moderate to severe glabellar wrinkles associated with corrugator muscle and/or procerus muscle.
- Wondertox® is indicated for the treatment of equinus foot deformity due to spasticity in pediatric cerebral palsy patients 2 years of age and above.
- The unopened lyophilized vial should be stored in a freezer(blow -5℃) or refrigerator (2~8℃).
- Be sure to administer it under the direction and supervision of an experienced doctor.
- Consult a specialist if symptoms such as rash, redness, or itching appear.
- Be careful not to overdose.
- Do not use it if the packaging is damaged.
- Wondertox® is supplied in a single-use vial.
- Expiration: The shelf-life of Wondertox is 36 months from the manufacturing date.
Please note that botulinum products are sensitive to temperature and may decrease efficiency if exposed to high temperatures for a long time (longer than 2 weeks). All our toxins are shipped with special transportation environments and with ice packs. It helps maintain optimal conditions during transportation. Toxins cannot be returned or refunded. Please place an order with this in mind.
Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by non-professionals. We will not compensate for the product that has been misused or wasted.