What is The Chaeum Premium #4® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine?
The Chaeum Premium #4® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a number sequence from 1 to 4.
The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depths, lip augmentation, face rejuvenation, and volumization. Fillers differ in the degree of HA molecule crosslinking and in the field of application.
The Chaeum Premium #4® Hyaluronic Acid Gel with Lidocaine stands out for its high level of quality and purity, which is achieved through the use of a special long-term dialysis technology of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Special cross-linking technology is used for the production of Chaeum Premium fillers, which provides monophasic and even HA structure. Regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler during injection thus minimizing the risk of injury and providing a natural-looking effect.
Chaeum Premium presents a series of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers from the South Korean company Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd. Chaeum is to correct various wrinkles, lip augmentation, face rejuvenation, and volumization. The products vary in the rate of HA cross-linking and the scope of use. Chaeum Premium fillers have outstanding quality and purity due to the particular technology of prolonged dialysis of cross-linked HA.
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). The series has products varying in the HA cross-linking rate and the scope of use. Low temperatures and the long duration of the cross-linking reaction used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers yield an even and dense gel structure, thus ensuring even distribution of the filler during the injection. Minimized residual BDDE and protein levels guarantee the absence of allergic reactions. In addition, adverse side effects are minimized due to the low endotoxin content.
Chaeum Premium stands out for its high level of quality and purity, which is achieved by using a unique long-term dialysis technology of cross-linked hyaluronic acid with a rate of 4 out of 4. Then, it is injected into the subcutaneous layer.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- High purity (endotoxin <0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- Low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Advanced product safety due to the long (14- to 15-day) dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
- Constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, and less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
- Regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler and a natural-looking effect
- Chaeum Premium 4 is used for facial contour correction and volumization. The filler contains 100% cross-linked HA and is injected into the deep subcutaneous layer
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long-lasting effect
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
Scope of Chaeum Premium 4:
- Face contouring and shaping
- Volume augmentation (age-related loss in the volume) in the chin, cheek, cheekbones, temples, and forehead
- Chin correction
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any adverse effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.