What is Melipox Spray
Melipox spray contains the most effective skin moisturizing ingredients as the main ingredient, including Symcalmin, Symrelief, Anasenyl, NAB Butterbur Extract, Aloe-Vera, and Oat Oil. Cereal aides in battling issues, for example, skin break out, dryness, rashes, and irritation. The beta-glucans in oats give profound saturating to the skin and improve collagen affidavit. Aloe vera, another basic fixing in the cream and the most traditionally utilized magnificence arrangement, relieves the skin and lessens soreness and distress. Nearby it is likewise highlighted with mitigating, skin helping, supporting properties.
Melipox Spray is a skin spray which is useful in treating skin related ailments such as dryness, rashes and itching. Formulated with the herbal ingredients such as Oatmeal and Aloe vera, it helps in moisturizing and smoothening your skin. Beta-glucans present in the Oat helps in reducing dryness by moisturizing and nourishing skin deeply. Inflammation and irritation on the skin can also be cured by its use.
Melipox Spray key benefits
- Oatmeal helps in fighting problems such as acne, dryness, rashes, and itchiness
- The beta-glucans in oats provide deep moisturizing to the skin and enhances collagen deposition
- NAB butterbur is a natural herb that has marked anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces discomfort and redness caused due to irritation and rosacea in sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera, another critical ingredient of the lotion and the most conventionally used beauty solution, soothes the skin and reduces soreness and discomfort. Alongside it is also featured with anti-inflammatory, skin lightening, nourishing properties
How to use Melipox spray
- For 1st time usage, activate the pump by spraying 2-3 times in the air
- Hold Melipox 3-5 cms away from the affected area and spray liberally
- Allow airing dry
- Do not spray directly on the face