WHAT IS SUNHALT SPF 50+ PA+++ SUNSCREEN GEL
Sunhalt SPF 50+ Sunscreen Gel is made by reputable Lupin Limited. Sunhalt SPF 50+ Sunscreen Gel protects your skin against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. Sunhalt Sunscreen Gel provides protection against sunburn, premature aging, and pigmentation. It offers broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays. An SPF value of more than 50 blocks more than 97.5% of UVB rays, while PA+++ offers outstanding UVA protection.
The sunscreen is water-resistant, which means it remains effective in water for 80 minutes while swimming or when you sweat. It’s also photo-stable (retains its efficacy upon exposure to UV rays) and thermos-stable (no permanent change in properties on exposure to heat). Sunhalt Sunscreen Gel is non-comedogenic and feels light on the skin, which makes it suitable for oily to normal skin.
BENEFITS OF SUNHALT SPF 50+ PA+++ SUNSCREEN GEL
- Protects skin against sunburn, premature aging, and pigmentation;
- Broad Spectrum Protection against both UVA and UVB rays;
- Sunhalt having an spf value of 50, that blocks more than 97.5% of UVB rays;
- PA+++ offers very good UVA protection;
- Water Resistant – remains effective in water for 80 minutes whiles swimming or sweating;
- Photostable – retain its efficacy upon exposure to UV;
- Thermo Stable – no permanent change in properties to exposure on exposure to heat;
HOW TO USE SUNHALT SPF 50+ PA+++ SUNSCREEN GEL
- Apply liberally at least 15 minutes before going out in the sun;
- Re-apply every 2 hours and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.