WHAT IS SUNCOTE SPF 30 SUNSCREEN GEL
Reputable Curatio Pharma presents Suncote Sunscreen SPF-30 Gel which comes in white color and in gel form with a non-greasy light formula. Suncote Sunscreen gel is used for skin protection against all types of UV A B C sunrays. Very good for oily and acne-prone skin, suitable also for normal and dry skin but with additional moisturizers. This product composes of aqua, octyl methoxycinnamate, avobenzone, phenyl benzimidazole, sulphonic acid. Recommended usage is to take a sufficient quantity of Suncote gel and apply liberally to cover the exposed areas. Apply Suncote gel 15-30 minutes before sun exposure, reapply every 2-3 hours, and store in a cool and dry place.
BENEFITS OF SUNCOTE SPF 30 SUNSCREEN GEL
- Absorbs in the skin very easily, top spreadability.
- Does not leave any white sheen on the skin.
- SPF 30 is good enough for hot summer days.
- Has a very mild fragrance, which is very soothing and does not irritate at all.
- Nongreasy and non-comedogenic. Does not leave skin oily, even with super oily skin types, gives a matte look.
- Help reduce old acne scars and other skin marks and imperfections.
- Works well for aging skin.
- Economical. All you need is one pea size drop.
- Leaves skin matt and perfectly controls oils
- Absorbs into the skin in seconds.
- Stays on for good 6-7 hours.
- Does not mess up with acne or oily skin.
- Suitable for male and mature skin as well.
- Smells amazing but mild which fades away. I hate strong smelling creams.
- Lasts for a really long time.