WHAT IS SMOOTH E VITAMIN E & ALOE VERA CREAM
Smooth E Vitamin E Cream – it’s a great versatile moisturizing and soothing gentle cream for the face and body skin with Vitamin E and natural extracts of Centella, Aloe vera and onion from the famous Smooth-E Pharma brand. Smooth E Vitamin E Cream has a pleasant floral aroma, very light natural texture, absorbs quickly and leaves no feeling greasy, sticky and skin tightness. Smooth E Vitamin E Cream refers to a group of medical cosmetics, recommended by dermatologists for dry and very sensitive skin, has been clinically tested and approved by FDA. Thanks to its unique formula, Smooth E Vitamin E Cream reduces wrinkles, lightens dark spots, removes skin roughness and improves appearance.
SMOOTH E VITAMIN E & ALOE VERA CREAM FEATURES
- Smooth E Vitamin E Cream helps in the daily quality skin care for face and body care (nutrition, regeneration, moisturizing), and will be the “emergency aid” to restore the skin after a sunburn, severe irritation or excessive dryness of the skin.
- Smooth E Vitamin E Cream stimulates epithelialization process that ensures rapid healing of small wounds and burns. After applying the cream the skin becomes taut and toned. The cream can be used as a cream to reduce stretch marks.
BENEFITS & INGREDIENTS OF SMOOTH E VITAMIN E & ALOE VERA CREAM
- Natural vitamin E (Tocopherol Vitamin E, Tocopherol Acetate): beauty and youthfulness of the skin. A derivative of Vitamin E that is more stable and more usable by the skin than Vitamin E alone. Help against dryness and the signs of ageing. Help to heal scars and burns. There is no known deficiency disease associated with vitamin e. Currently it is recognized as a ‘radical protector’. Enhance the benefits of the unstable vitamin c molecule in its capacity to fight against free radicals. Found in foods like almonds and hazelnuts and in the oil from the wheat germ, cottonseed, soybean, maize, sunflower, safflower, and in green leaves.
- Aloe Vera Extract: healing of wounds and cracks, traces of acne, narrowing of pores, skin hydration. When taken full-strength from a cut leaf, the juice of an aloe vera plant is great for healing burns. In high concentration, Aloe Vera extract has the same healing property and is also mild humectants.
- Jojoba Oil: nutrition, hydration, strengthening the skin, essential fatty acids. Derived from a tree and used in massage and aromatherapy. A good moisturizer and emulsifier rich in essential fat acids and Vitamin E with anti-inflammatory properties, nourishing, moisturizing and firming skin.
- Extract of Centella asiatica; the synthesis of collagen, warning signs of skin aging. An herb used in the repair of nerve tissues from crushing trauma. Has the ability to actually heal and re-grow new skin, painful lesions and skin ulcers, even healing scars. Heal a host of corrupt skin conditions, including wounds and dermatitis. Promote the tensile integrity of the skin. Increase protein growth (Keratinization).
- The extract of onion: protivorubtsovy effect, reducing the traces of scars, stretch marks removal, skin alignment.