SKINLITE 3-WAY SKIN WHITENING CREAM
Skinlite Cream is prescribed for the treatment of dry skin, rough underarm, and bikini dark patches and tiny bumps on the skin, lightens light brown color patches on skin, age spots, skin discolorations associated with pregnancy, skin trauma, birth control pills along with several other problems. Skinlite Cream contains the salts of Hydroquinone, Mometasone Furoate, and Tretinoin as active ingredients.
Skinlite cream is a topical skin cream containing a combination of salts that are used together to eliminate the chronic skin disorder melasma. Melasma is characterized by symmetrical, blotchy, brownish facial pigmentation caused by overproduction of melanin by the pigment-producing cells melanocytes. It is thought to have a genetic predisposition and may be triggered by various factors including sun exposure, pregnancy, hormone treatments, some toiletries, and hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone). The production of melanin is controlled by the enzyme tyrosine in melanocytes.
Hydroquinone in Skinlite cream is a tyrosinase inhibitor that inhibits the formation of melanin by melanocytes and thereby lightens the skin.
Tretinoin in Skinlite cream is keratolytic with anti-inflammatory properties that work by binding to specific retinoic acid receptors in the nucleus of skin cells to regulate growth and differentiation, by enhancing skin epithelial cell proliferation and accelerating epithelial differentiation. Tretinoin in Skinlite cream also blocks the hardening processes of the outer skin layer (keratinization and cornification) and increases the shedding of old hardened skin cells, while at the same time promoting the growth of new skin cells. This process speeds up skin cell turnover which has the effect of lightening the skin.
Mometasone in Skinlite cream is an anti-inflammatory component that works by blocking the production of inflammatory chemicals, like prostaglandins and leukotrienes; and also narrows and constricts causes blood vessels that have become dilated (widened) and leaky allowing other inflammatory cells into the skin to escalate the inflammatory response. This action of Mometasone in Skinlite cream reduces the risk of developing contact dermatitis that may be caused by hydroquinone and tretinoin. This combination of strong cosmeceutical components for the treatment of melasma has been found to provide better improvement than treatment with a single component.
WHY USE SKINLITE 3-WAY SKIN WHITENING CREAM
Skinlite Cream is used in the treatment, control, prevention and improvement of the following skin conditions:
- Dry, rough patches and tiny bumps on skin;
- Lightens light brown color patches on skin;
- Age spots, skin trauma, birth control pills;
- Skin discolorations associated with pregnancy;
- Hormone replacement therapy during menopause;
- Skin inflammation, skin itching, allergic reactions.
HOW SKINLITE 3-WAY SKIN WHITENING CREAM WORKS
Skinlite cream improves the user skin condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing the accumulation of skin pigment and hampers important processes within the cells.
- Reducing the production of substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
SKINLITE 3-WAY SKIN WHITENING CREAM COMPOSITION
- Hydroquinone 2%
- Mometasone Furoate 0.1%
- Tretinoin 0.025%
SKINLITE 3-WAY SKIN WHITENING CREAM SIDE-EFFECTS
Some of these side-effects may be very rare or not found if the salt or molecule is in trace amounts. Not every side effect occurs in every person. Please consult your dermatologist if you observe any of these side effects even in a mild form: sensitivity to sunlight, skin reaction, itchy, inflamed skin, mild to moderate irritation, sore.
SKINLITE 3-WAY SKIN WHITENING CREAM PRECAUTIONS
Certain herbs, medicines and supplements and salt interactions may increase or decrease the activity of Skinlite cream when taken together. Skinlite Cream may interact with the following salts: Alcohol, Benzoyl peroxide, Itraconazole, Minoxidil, Omacetaxine, Prednisolone.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month after stopping treatment;
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and UV light;
- Avoid getting this cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth;
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing;
- Consult your dermatologist before applying Skinlite cream;
- Not recommended using Skinlite cream in the following situations: application on eczematous, hypersensitivity, irritated or injured skin, lactation, pregnancy, peroxide, phenol.