WHAT IS RIVELA DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN SPF 30+
The sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays are one of the biggest causes of skin damage, which shows up as these signs: darkening and tanning, sunburn, patches, pigmentation, and premature aging. Sunscreen is a formulation that contains unique components, which when applied to the skin, absorbs (chemical filter) or reflects (physical filter) the sun’s harmful UV rays to minimize skin damage. For optimal sun protection, sunscreen should contain both chemical and physical filters. Sunrays consist of two types of harmful rays that reach the earth’s surface: ultraviolet A (UVA) rays and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. UVB rays affect the top layers of the skin and are the primary cause of sunburn. UVA rays affect the lower layers of the skin and are responsible for the tanning and premature aging of the skin, causing wrinkles and age spots. A high quality medicated sunscreen Rivela protects the skin from these harmful rays.
Rivela Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel is made by reputable Cipla Pharmaceuticals. Rivela Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel is a water-resistant, broad-spectrum UVA, UVB sunscreen with Argan oil for moisturizing and revitalizing the skin. Rivela Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel from Cipla is a broad-spectrum sunscreen specially designed to provide maximum UV protection to oily skin patients.
- Broad-spectrum protection: A sunscreen offers protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Sun protection factor (SPF) 15 or greater: SPF is a measure of UVB protection.
- PA rating: This is a measure of UVA protection.
- Water-resistant: A sunscreen maintains SPF after 40 minutes of water immersion.
Sunshine can induce a number of short- and long-term adverse effects. The biologically active components of ultraviolet (UV) radiation include Ultraviolet A (UVA) and Ultraviolet B (UVB).
UVB rays affect the top layers of the skin and have a direct impact on cell DNA and proteins. They are mainly responsible for sunburn and cancer. UVA penetrates deeper into the skin than UVB and indirectly damages DNA, proteins and cell membranes via production of reactive oxygen species (ROS). They are responsible for the tanning and premature aging of the skin, causing wrinkles and age spots.
To minimize the deleterious effect of ultraviolet rays, photoprotection is important. Photoprotection is achieved through the use of sunscreens, protective clothing, and limited exposure to sunlight.
Sunscreens have become an indispensable part of every individual’s skincare routine. Sunscreens protect the skin by absorbing, scattering, or reflecting UV radiation.
BENEFITS OF RIVELA DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN SPF 30+
- Superior Broad Spectrum Sun Protection against UVA (Skin Aging) and UVB (Burning) rays;
- Moisturizes the skin with non-greasiness
- Reduces sebum secretion
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Water Resistant and preservative-free
WHY USE RIVELA DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN SPF 30+
The sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays are one of the biggest causes of skin damage, which shows up as these signs: darkening and tanning, sunburn, patches, pigmentation, and premature aging. Rivela Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel is a combination of chemical and physical filters specially designed to provide superior broad-spectrum protection from sunburn and skin aging. Additionally, it has all these distinct features:
- Gelly non-greasy base: Does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin.
- Strong SPF 30+ protection: Blocks 98% of UVB rays and protects from sunburn.
- PA +++ rating Provides good UVA protection and prevents tanning and premature aging of the skin.
- Argan oil: Hydrates the skin, reduces sebum secretion and has anti-aging property.
- Preservative-free: No added preservative so lesser chances of allergy.
- Water-resistant: The product does not wash away easily or allow water to pass through.
WHEN & HOW TO USE RIVELA DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN SPF 30+
- Rivela Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel should be used every day because the sun emits harmful rays all year round. Even on cloudy days, harmful UV rays can penetrate the skin. For maximum protection, Rivela Dry-Touch Sunscreen Gel should be applied every day to all the sun-exposed areas of the body.
- Apply around half teaspoon on your face and neck and around 1 teaspoon on the sun-exposed areas of the body or as directed by your dermatologist.
- Apply sunscreen generously, 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours, or after swimming or sweating heavily, or as advised.
- Apply generously on the face, neck, and other exposed parts of the skin. Use 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or after swimming or sweating.
- Use every day for maximum protection
Sunscreen plays an important role in protecting skin from the sun. For additional protection, the following measures should be taken:
- Wear protective clothing, such as long‐sleeved salwar kameezes/shirts and trousers, and use an umbrella/wide‐brimmed hat and sunglasses.
- Remember that the sun’s rays are strongest between 10 am and 4 pm – so, during this period, stay in the shade as far as is possible.
- Extra caution should be taken when near water, snow and sand as they reflect the damaging rays of the sun, which can increase one’s chances of sunburn and, thereby, skin damage.
INGREDIENTS OF RIVELA DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN SPF 30+
Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Octinoxate, Caprylyl Methicone (and) PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil.