WHAT IS RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN GEL 0.04% – 0.1% SUPATRET
Retin-A Micro® is a vitamin A derivative and part of the retinoid family, Supatret .04 – .1 percent tretinoin micro gel works by increasing skin cell turnover, and a dermatologist may help determine which one is right for you. Retin-A Micro tretinoin 0.04/0.01 gel is often applied at night in very small amounts. It’s typically recommended to use only a pea-size amount and spread a super light layer on your face. Because retinoids increase sun sensitivity, it is crucial to wear ample sunscreen every day, even in winter or when it’s overcast. Most dermatologists recommend at least SPF 30 sunscreen when used with retinoids.
Microsphere Gel (Micro® formulation) contains micronized yellowish color tretinoin molecules which can penetrate deeper into the epidermis and deeper skin layers, it is a time-release form. Tretinoin is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful exfoliant, and is effective in preventing acne and healing different skin imperfections.
While you are adjusting to Supatret Retin-A micro gel you might experience some skin redness, dryness, itching, scaling, or even find that skin conditions worsen during your first few weeks of wrinkle treatment. Stick with it. Results often take several weeks to appear. You may start by applying the product every other night, or ask your dermatologist about using a lower dose or weaker strength, to help the adjustment period.
All-trans-retinoic acid aka tretinoin component is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but increasing cell membrane nutrients to increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the cells functioning properly, not just increasing cell turnover. The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different cells are transforming all the time, every second. When the primitive look is to say cell turnover is every 28 days — it’s every second. The pure retinol (retinoic acid or tretinoin) is the skin product that allows that and it should be included in everyone’s anti-aging skin care regimen if the dermatologist prescribed it to you. Always consult your dermatologist first prior start using any retinoids and tretinoin-containing creams/gels.
RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN 0.04%/0.1% GEL AS ANTI WRINKLE TREATMENT
Supatret gel aka Yellow peel came in two strengths – moderate 0.04% and strongest available 0.1%, it is a cosmeceutical grade skin care solution for your skin. Microspheres gel has all the capabilities of plain All-trans-retinoic acid gel but has a new skin penetration and delivery system called Microsponge.
The most technologically advanced time-release formula with a micro-gel base for deeper skin penetration absorbs faster with special Microsponge molecular delivery system. There are three main types of topical tretinoin – a cream, a gel, and a gel Microsphere gel. There is often some confusion when talking about the two gel formats, Tretinoin Gel, and Tretinoin Gel Microsphere. So let’s review the difference between them.
Not all Tretinoin gels are the Microsphere formula. The regular gel is not a time-release formula, and the gel itself contains a high amount of denatured alcohol. Plain old tretinoin gel is clear – you can find it here. The tretinoin gel Microsphere formula does not contain as much denatured alcohol and is an opaque, yellowish color without preservatives. The difference is that tretinoin gel Microsphere aka Micro uses a special delivery system called Microsponge, which is composed of tiny, sphere-shaped particles with a porous surface. The porous surface allows for a sustained flow of the acid out of the sphere and is what makes Microsphere a time-release product. It’s worth noting that the spheres are so small that you cannot see or feel them in the product.
HISTORY OF RETIN-A (TRETINOIN) / ALL-TRANS-RETINOIC ACID
Tretinoin (all-trans retinoic acid) was developed by Dr.Albert Kligman and Dr.James Fulton in 1969 as an acne treatment ingredient and was known under the brand name Retin-A, a brand name that is still the most recognizable of the retinoid products available today. It works as a cell-communicating agent, signaling cells in the deeper layers of the skin to create new, healthy skin cells and increase cellular turnover. It was later discovered that the very mechanism that allows tretinoin eliminate acne also helps heal photodamage, reduce wrinkles, and slow the aging process.
Generally, tretinoin gels used and created to treat acne, but also flawlessly used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age and sun spots, uneven skin tone, the roughness of facial skin while also facilitating the disappearance of darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin. Showing good results in combination with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss. Any tretinoin gel must be used with a total skin care and sunlight avoidance program.
Tretinoin is a very powerful anti-aging treatment agent, as it is the actual pure all-trans retinoic acid, which is derived from Vitamin A. Over the counter retinoids such as retinol are indirect forms of all-trans retinoic acid, meaning that the ingredient itself is not an all-trans-retinoic acid, but your body eventually converts it to one once it’s been absorbed.
A yellow peel is a combination of phytic acid, kojic acid, and azelaic acid or sometimes used just a plain concentrated retinoic acid to achieve the same exfoliating/regenerating results. It is touted as being helpful for melasma. Very few things are helpful for melasma. Also, certain individuals with darker skin may deperpigment with any peel including this one.
BENEFITS OF RETINOL MICRO GEL – ADVANCED SKIN REJUVENATION FORMULA
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin;
- Reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- A gradual effective decrease in skin hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots, and other related dark spots;
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- Effective solution against melasma/chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions;
- Fast and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams;
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN 0.04%/0.1% GEL ACNE TREATMENT BENEFITS
- Treatment for acne prone skin, acne scars, Fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples / comedone treatment, pores unblocking;
- A solution for seborea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, Staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots, and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
HOW DOES RETIN-A MICRO 0.04%-0.1% TRETINOIN GEL WORK
Tretinoin gel is an active Vitamin A metabolite that affects the way skin cells behave and adapt. Tretinoin in Microsphere gel uses a special delivery system called Microsponge, which is composed of tiny, sphere-shaped particles with a porous surface. The porous surface allows for a sustained flow of the Tretinoin out of the sphere and is what makes tretinoin gel Microsphere a time-release product.
It reduces all symptoms of acne, fine wrinkles and age spots caused by aging or sun damage. Tretinoin prevents different skin disorders by blocking the hardening processes of the outer layer of the skin. It also facilitates the shedding of old skin cells to better promote the formation and growth of new ones (exfoliates the skin). Once we combine all these effects together, we get a product that not only speeds up skin cell turnover, but it also clears up pores from blackheads and whiteheads, pimples and other acne symptoms that could be so hard to get rid of under normal circumstances.
You can buy retin a micro online in skin care store okdermo. Brand names: Retin-A Micro, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Atralin, Obagi.
HOW TO USE RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN GEL
- Always consult your dermatologist prior start using any tretinoin-containing solution;
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water;
- Remove all cosmetics before applying the gel. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry;
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the gel onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area;
- Apply gel or cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime.
DO NOT USE RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN GEL
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use, lactation period;
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (tretinoin may cause severe irritation);
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
- Retin-A cream User Guide
- Retin-A vs Retin-A Micro®
- Tretinoin cream for wrinkles
- Retin-A tretinoin: Cream vs Gel
- The difference between Retin-A and Tretinoin
- How to minimize irritation/redness with Retin-A
- Everything you need to know about Retinol & Retinoids
- User reviews for Retin-A
- Retin-A (Topical)
- Retin-A (Gel)
- Tretinoin (Topical)
- Acne treatment with tretinoin
- Retin-A side effects