WHAT IS RETIN-A MICRO SUPATRET TRETINOIN 0.1% GEL
Retin-A Micro 0.1% (tretinoin) also known as Retinol, Vitamin A cream, Retinoic Acid or Yellow Peel is a long-time skincare staple, and as most dermatologists suggest, should be included in a person’s everyday routine. Originally prescribed to help fight acne, this topical gel is also an effective wrinkle fighter and helps improve overall skin tone, also tretinoin is very effective against melasma and skin hyperpigmentations.
Made with vitamin A and part of the retinoid family, Retin-A 0.1% Tretinoin Micro Gel works by increasing skin cell turnover. You will find it and its generic version in many strengths (0.1%, 0.05%, 0.04%, 0.025%), and your dermatologist can help determine which one is right for you.
Retin-A Micro 0.1% Tretinoin Gel is often applied at night in very small amounts. It’s typically recommended to use only a pea-size amount and spread a light layer on your face. Because retinoids increase sun sensitivity, it is crucial to wear ample sunscreen every day, even in winter or when it’s overcast. Most dermatologists recommend at least SPF 30 sunscreen.
While you are adjusting to Retin-A Micro Gel 0.1%, you might experience some skin redness, dryness, itching, scaling, or even find that skin conditions worsen during your first few weeks of wrinkle treatment. Stick with it. Results often take several weeks to appear. You may start by applying the product every other night, or ask your dermatologist about using a lower dose, to help the adjustment period.
Retinoic acid (Tretinoin component) is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but increasing cell membrane nutrients to increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the cells functioning properly, not just increasing cell turnover. The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different cells are transforming all the time. When the primitive look is to say cell turnover is every 28 days — it’s every second. The pure retinol (retinoic acid or tretinoin) is the skin product that allows that and it should be included in your anti-aging skin care regimen.
RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN 0.1% GEL FOR ANTI WRINKLE TREATMENT
This 0.1% Yellow Peel cream is a strongest concentration, medical grade skin care solution for your skin. Retin-A Micro 0.1% Tretinoin Microsphere Gel has all the capabilities of simple Retinoic acid cream but has a new skin penetration and delivery system called Microsponge.
The most technologically advanced time-release formula with micro-gel base for deeper skin penetration absorbs faster with special Microsponge molecular delivery system. There are three main types of topical tretinoin – a cream, a gel, and a gel Microsphere. There is often some confusion when talking about the two gel formats, Tretinoin Gel and Tretinoin Gel Microsphere. So let’s review the difference between them.
Not all Tretinoin gels is the Microsphere formula. The regular gel is not a time-release formula, and the gel itself contains a high amount of denatured alcohol. Plain old Tretinoin Gel is clear – you can find it here. The Tretinoin Gel Microsphere formula does not contain as much denatured alcohol, and is an opaque, yellowish color. The difference is that Tretinoin Gel Microsphere uses a special delivery system called Microsponge, which is composed of tiny, sphere shaped particles with a porous surface. The porous surface allows for a sustained flow of the Tretinoin out of the sphere, and is what makes Tretinoin Gel Microsphere a time-release product. It’s worth noting that the spheres are so small that you cannot see or feel them in the product. This Tretinoin Supatret Microsphere Gel from OKDERMO.com has two different concentrations:
- Weak Retin-A Micro Gel 0.04% Supatret Tretinoin 20g;
- Strong Retin-A Micro Gel 0.1% Supatret Tretinoin 20g;
HISTORY OF RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN & RETINOIC ACID
Microsphere Gel contains micronized tretinoin molecules which can penetrate more deeper in epidermis and deeper skin layers. This product is for experienced users and for persons who already familiar with gel-based tretinoin products, who wants to get higher concentrations of Vitamin A derivative in Supatret MICRO Gel-based time-release form.
Tretinoin (all-trans retinoic acid) was developed by Dr.Albert Kligman and Dr.James Fulton in 1969 as an acne treatment ingredient, and was known under the brand name Retin-A, a brand name that is still the most recognizable of the retinoid products available today. It works as a cell-communicating agent, signaling cells in the deeper layers of the skin to create new, healthy skin cells and increasing cellular turnover. It was later discovered that the very mechanism that allows Tretinoin eliminate acne also helps heal photodamage, reduce wrinkles, and slow the aging process.
Tretinoin is a very powerful anti-aging treatment, as it is the actual pure all-trans retinoic acid, which is derived from Vitamin A. Over the counter retinoids such as retinol are indirect forms of all-trans retinoic acid, meaning that the ingredient itself is not an all-trans-retinoic acid, but your body eventually converts it to one once it’s been absorbed.
Generally Tretinoin gels used and created to treat acne, but also flawlessly used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age and sun spots, uneven skin tone, roughness of facial skin while also facilitating the disappearance of darker and lighter spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented skin, or with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss. Any Tretinoin gel must be used with a total skin care and sunlight avoidance program. Tretinoin is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful exfoliant, and is effective in preventing acne and healing different skin imperfections. You can always buy Retin A Micro in our online skin care store okdermo.com. Brand names: Retin-A Micro, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Tretoin, Atralin.
A Yellow peel is a combination of phytic acid, kojic acid, and azaleic acid or just a retinoic acid. It is touted as being helpful for melasma. Very few things are helpful for melasma. Also certain individuals with darker skin may hyperpigment with any peel including this one
RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN 0.1% GEL IS THE MOST ADVANCED FORMULA
WRINKLE REMOVER RETINOL GEL AND SKIN REJUVENATION
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin, reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- Gradual effective decrease in skin hyper pigmentation such as sun spots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots and other related dark spots
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- Effective solution against melasma / chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions.
- Perfect, fast and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams.
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
ACNE TREATMENT PURPOSES
- Cure for acne prone skin, acne scars, fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples / comedone treatment, pores unblocking;
- Perfect solution for seborrhea / seborea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
HOW DOES RETIN-A MICRO SUPATRET 0.1% TRETINOIN GEL WORKS
Tretinoin cream or gel is an active Vitamin A metabolite that affects the way skin cells behave and adapt. Tretinoin in Microsphere gel uses a special delivery system called Microsponge, which is composed of tiny, sphere shaped particles with a porous surface. The porous surface allows for a sustained flow of the Tretinoin out of the sphere, and is what makes Tretinoin Gel Microsphere a time-release product. It reduces all symptoms of acne, fine wrinkles and age spots caused by aging or sun damage. Tretinoin prevents different skin disorders by blocking the hardening processes of the outer layer of the skin. It also facilitates the shedding of old skin cells to better promote the formation and growth of new ones (exfoliates the skin). Once we combine all these effects together, we get a product that not only speeds up skin cell turnover, but it also clears up pores from blackheads & whiteheads, pimples and other acne symptoms that could be so hard to get rid of under normal circumstances. You can always buy Retin A Micro cream & Atralin in skin care store okdermo.com.
HOW TO USE RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN 0.1% GEL / CREAM
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water
- Remove all cosmetics before applying gel. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the gel/cream onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area
- Apply gel or cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime
DO NOT USE RETIN-A MICRO TRETINOIN 0.1% GEL IN CASES
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (Tretinoin may cause severe irritation)
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulphur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.