WHAT IS RETICOR TRETINOIN 0.01% CREAM
Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% Cream is made by famous Pharmacore Laboratories Limited manufacturer. Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% Cream contains a derivative of Vitamin A retinoid called tretinoin in a concentration of 0.1 %. OKDERMO also carry lower concentrations Reticor creams such as low 0.025% and mid-strength 0.05% tretinoin products. Reticor Tretinoin 0.01% is generally used to treat acne, dark spots, and melasma associated with hyperpigmentation and also for general skin rejuvenation. Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% cream is the best anti-wrinkle solution available nowadays. Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% cream has a very soft creamy emollient base but you need an additional moisturizes to use it properly and not to over dry your facial skin.
FEATURES OF RETICOR TRETINOIN 0.01% CREAM
- When applied to open acne Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% cream reduces inflammation and removes the consequences in the form of redness and dark spots;
- Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% cream polishes, renews and regenerates skin in places of acne scars and post acne skin problems;
- When Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% used on closed blackheads it helps them opening or transition to the papules, followed by healing without scarring;
- Significantly reduces oiliness and exfoliates dead skin cells, good for oily and problematic skin;
- Dramatically decreases and smoothing out facial wrinkles due to collagen boost and skin renewal capabilities;
- Suitable for dry, oily, aging, discolorated, dark and sensitive skin;
- The best time of the application – the autumn-winter because of sun-avoidance necessity;
- Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% Cream is approved by FDA as an effective acne treatment solution;
DO NOT USE RETICOR TRETINOIN 0.1% CREAM IN CASES
When you are a children under 12 years, if you are pregnant or planning to be, during lactation period, acute inflammation like eczema or lesions of the skin – dermatitis, seborrhea, etc. rosacea, if you have wounds, burns, photosensitivity, diseases of the rectum, hypersensitivity to any component of the cream (discontinue use and consult with your dermatologist if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat). Side effects of Reticor Tretinoin 0.1% Cream reaches its peak within the first week of the application as all tretinoin creams do, and then spontaneously go – scaling, dryness, burning, redness; increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays.
HOW TO USE RETICOR TRETINOIN 0.1% CREAM
- Clean your skin from any other products;
- Dry your skin completely and topically apply a thin layer on the entire affected surface 1 times per day in the evening, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membrane of the lips;
- Later may be applied 1-2 times a day for 1-6 hours and then washed off with warm water;
- For people with fair and dry skin exposure time at the beginning of the treatment is 30 minutes, the duration of exposure can be gradually increased.