What is Replengen Volume® Hyaluronic Acid Filler with Lidocaine?
Strengths of Replengen Volume:
- Replengen Volume is perfect for the correction of fine lines and shallow wrinkles
- It makes skin elastic and moisturized
- It makes for a rejuvenated and youthful glow
- Lidocaine makes for a painless procedure
- The product is made using the highest-quality HA
- Clinically proven efficacy and safety
- Real-time monitoring during the manufacturing process eliminates harmful additives from the composition.
- Immediate procedure effect
REPLENGEN with Lidocaine is made in Korea and is a painless hyaluronic filler that can be injected into aging skin to restore and improve skin. Replengen is created to smooth out wrinkles whilst providing firmness and elasticity. If you want to maintain your youthful glow, then can help you achieve this by working on your skin to regenerate the dermis.
- It can also be used to volumize desired body areas and increase elasticity and moisturize
- Replenish hydration
- Create and enhance a radiant glow
- Delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Removal of scars and stretch marks
- Removal of wrinkles around the eyes
- Removal of nasolabial wrinkles
- Face contouring (correction of the shape of the cheeks, cheekbones, and chin)
- Changing the shape of the lips, increasing them to the desired size
Clinical trials suggest having Replengen Volume with Lidocaine administered once every 3 months for the best results. However, there are many factors that determine the longevity of effects, including the individual’s age, lifestyle, and level of treatment required.
Benefits of Replengen
- Accurate Treatment: Fine-tuned gel particles of the Replengen with GI (Grinding Irregular) technology allows the achievement of precise pressure output, ensuring smooth injection and stable operation.
- Excellent Quality: Replengen has been proven through strict quality control and guarantee system and maximized the effect of wrinkle improvement and volume recovery after the procedure.
- Superior Duration: HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) Technology with the cross-linking process delays the decomposition of HA in the body and improves the duration after the procedure.
- High Safety: Its raw material of hyaluronic acid is provided by Shiseido company in Japan, and safety has been secured by eliminating the risk factors through real-time monitoring of harmful substances such as BDDE, endotoxin, heavy metals, and microbial contamination.