What is Replengen Fine® Hyaluronic Acid Filler with Lidocaine?
Clinical trials suggest having Replengen Volume with Lidocaine administered once every 3 months for the best results. However, there are many factors that determine the longevity of effects, including the individual’s age, lifestyle, and level of treatment required.
Replengen is a dermal HA-based filler for mesotherapy and bio revitalization. ”Glenzen’s GI (Grinding Irregular)” technology is used for grinding filler particles and obtaining a homogeneous gel. HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) technology ensures the highest rate of HA cross-linking thus delaying the time of HA decomposition in the body and elongating the effect duration after the procedure. Replengen Fine is used for injection into the superficial dermis.
Benefits of Replengen:
- Improves skin elasticity and moisturizes it
- Enhanced radiant glow
- The presence of lidocaine in the composition and homogeneous gel structure make the procedure painless
- The product is made using the highest-quality HA
- Clinically proved efficacy and safety
- Real-time monitoring during the manufacturing process eliminates harmful additives from the composition
- Replengen Fine is perfect for the correction of fine lines and shallow wrinkles. The product is an analog of UltraFill Fine
Purpose of Replengen Fine:
- Eye wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- Forehead (glabellar region) and neck wrinkles
- Fine lines in the mouth area
- The aesthetic effect lasts from 6 to 12 months
Benefits of Replengen
- Accurate Treatment: Fine-tuned gel particles of the Replengen with GI (Grinding Irregular) technology allows the achievement of precise pressure output, ensuring smooth injection and stable operation.
- Excellent Quality: Replengen has been proven through strict quality control and guarantee system and maximized the effect of wrinkle improvement and volume recovery after the procedure.
- Superior Duration: HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) Technology with the cross-linking process delays the decomposition of HA in the body and improves the duration after the procedure.
- High Safety: Its raw material of hyaluronic acid is provided by Shiseido company in Japan, and safety has been secured by eliminating the risk factors through real-time monitoring of harmful substances such as BDDE, endotoxin, heavy metals, and microbial contamination.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.