What is Replengen Deep® Hyaluronic Acid Filler with Lidocaine?
REPLENGEN with Lidocaine is made in Korea and is a painless hyaluronic filler that can be injected into aging skin to restore and improve skin. Replengen is created to smooth out wrinkles whilst providing firmness and elasticity. If you want to maintain your youthful glow, then can help you achieve this by working on your skin to regenerate the dermis.
Clinical trials suggest having Replengen Volume with Lidocaine administered once every 3 months for the best results. However, there are many factors that determine the longevity of effects, including the individual’s age, lifestyle, and level of treatment required.
Replengen is a dermal HA-based filler for the correction of medium and severe wrinkles. Replengen Deep is used for injection into deep subcutaneous layers. Special technologies are used in the production of Replengen Deep: “Glenzen’s GI (Grinding Irregular)” ensures a homogeneous gel structure, while HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) technology enables obtaining highly cross-linked HA. The dermal filler has lower rates of decomposition when injected into the epidermis thus increasing the effect duration.
Strengths of Replengen:
- The effect is noticeable right after the procedure
- Improves skin elasticity and moisturizes it
- The presence of lidocaine in the composition and homogeneous gel structure make the procedure painless when injecting into deep skin layers
- The product is made using the highest-quality HA
- Clinically proven efficacy and safety
- Replengen Deep is perfect for filling moderate and deep facial wrinkles. The product is an analog of UltraFill Deep
Scope of Replengen Deep:
- Correction of moderate-to-deep wrinkles (nasolabial fold, forehead and frown wrinkles, lip lines, marionette lines)
- Lip augmentation
- Facial volume augmentation
- Chin correction
- The aesthetic effect lasts from 12 to 18 months
Benefits of Replengen
- Accurate Treatment: Fine-tuned gel particles of the Replengen with GI (Grinding Irregular) technology allows the achievement of precise pressure output, ensuring smooth injection and stable operation.
- Excellent Quality: Replengen has been proven through strict quality control and guarantee system and maximized the effect of wrinkle improvement and volume recovery after the procedure.
- Superior Duration: HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) Technology with the cross-linking process delays the decomposition of HA in the body and improves the duration after the procedure.
- High Safety: Its raw material of hyaluronic acid is provided by Shiseido company in Japan, and safety has been secured by eliminating the risk factors through real-time monitoring of harmful substances such as BDDE, endotoxin, heavy metals, and microbial contamination.
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.