What is ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant?
ReNTox™ is a Botulinum toxin type A that is manufactured in South Korea. Containing 100 or 200 units of toxin, this product is great for correcting forehead wrinkles, glabellar lines, and crow’s feet. ReNTox™ 3D effect – the patient feels the result already on the 3rd day. Duration of action 6-8 months.
ReNTox™ comes in a fine powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A, that needs to be diluted with 0.9% Saline. ReNTox™ helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by preventing muscle contractions. It is most commonly injected into the facial muscles on the forehead, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes. Results can be seen after 5~14 days and can last up to 4 months.
Benefits of ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant
- Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Helps reduce the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet by inhibiting muscle movements.
- Safe and effective Botulinum toxin: Safety has been proven through preclinical studies and the product has been approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
- Highly purified toxin: Manufactured using a sophisticated purification process that guarantees 99.6% purity.
- Safe procedure and always effective results
- Without rehabilitation
- Has the lowest diffusion among all known botulinum toxins
- Nice price compared to other muscle relaxants
- The drug acts pointwise, only at the injection site, leaving the rest of the facial expressions natural
- The quality of the product is carefully checked
- Excellent tolerability of the drug by patients
- It is not addictive, but it gives some cumulative effect
Application of ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant
- Correction of mimic wrinkles
- In the complex treatment of migraine
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis (sweating)
- Correction of neurological disorders
- Correction of forehead, eyebrow, nose, eye wrinkles,
- Correction of “kissetny wrinkles”, lowered corners of the mouth.
The procedure with ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant
A few days before the procedure, you need to give up thermal procedures (baths, saunas), do not take antibiotics and drugs that affect blood clotting. It is also worth giving up alcohol and smoking – they neutralize the effect of the drug and cause swelling. The rehabilitation period lasts 7-10 days, during which you should not:
- Do any cosmetic procedures, including massages and peels
- Make anybody movements that require bending and provoking rush of blood to the head
- Do thermal procedures, namely, take a hot bath, go to the sauna and steam bath
- Take antibiotics and drink alcoholic beverages.
How to dilute ReNTox™
ReNTox™ comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline. The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for.
Dilute the toxin using 2.5ml of saline to get 4U/0.1ml. Use a 30G needle to inject 0.1ml per injection point in the corrugator muscles and the procerus muscle, injecting a total of 5 points. This corresponds to 20U of Botulinum toxin.