What is ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant?
ReNTox™ is a Botulinum toxin type A that is manufactured in South Korea. Containing 100 or 200 units of toxin, this product is great for correcting forehead wrinkles, glabellar lines, and crow’s feet. ReNTox™ 3D effect – the patient feels the result already on the 3rd day. Duration of action 6-8 months.
ReNTox™ comes in a fine powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A, that needs to be diluted with 0.9% Saline. ReNTox™ helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by preventing muscle contractions. It is most commonly injected into the facial muscles on the forehead, between the eyebrows, and around the eyes. Results can be seen after 5~14 days and can last up to 4 months.
ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant Neurotoxin is an innovative premium Botulinum type A product developed by South Korean company Pharma Research Bio. Since then, the drug has become very popular in clinics in South Korea and Japan. Pharma Research is a leading pharmaceutical company supplying products all over the world. All of the company’s products including ReNTox™ have undergone many scientific tests for their quality and purity and have been found to show miraculous results.
ReNTox™ is actually a non-surgical cosmetic formulation specially designed for people desiring to eliminate facial imperfections or wrinkles and users have recommended ReNTox™ muscle relaxant neurotoxin as the most effective method in fighting the aging processes. Moreover, the improved formula does not contain gelatin or other foreign inclusions as compared to other similar products.
What is ReNTox™ made from?
ReNTox™ appears as a lyophilized white powder for injection in a colorless transparent vial and should become colorless transparent liquid when the diluent (normal saline) is added. The principal constituent of this Botox injection is Clostridium botulinum – a microbe found in tissues of certain warm-blooded animals and a few types of fish. Too as the microbes could be gotten from specific natural places like woodlands or lakes. The activity of these microorganisms on the human body is deadening and paralyzing, still, it is utilized in medication (the situation being what it is of appropriate clinical application).
How Does ReNTox™ Work?
After a Botox injection, the medication blocks nerve signals. It makes human muscles unwind, accordingly you can’t strain the injected area. In this manner, ugly overlap and kinks are streamlined.
How long does Botox last? One of the ReNTox™ benefits is its duration of action. The outcome might seem noticeable from 3 months to half a year. From that point forward, the patient might rehash the method or not. Generally speaking, with each next procedure, the number of kinks diminishes. This is on the grounds that muscles are utilized to constantly relax and regardless of whether the impact of injection ends, they remain elevated.
What is ReNTox™ Indicated for?
ReNTox™ Botox injections are indicated for the temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity in adult patients aged between 18- 65. Medical workers also use it to treat neck pain with cervical dystonia and some symptoms of underarm sweating. Also, it eliminates overactive bladder symptoms, prevents headaches with chronic migraines, spasms of eyelids, and some problems with eye muscles.
If you or your loved ones are worried about the devastating effects of skin aging, no need to worry at all. ReNTox™ muscle relaxant toxin by OKdermo is the solution to all of your skin aging-related problems. ReNTox™ muscle relaxant toxin is the best affordable buy you can find for the best Botox injection formulation.
Benefits of ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant
- Targets wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, between the eyebrows: Helps reduce the appearance of frown lines and crow’s feet by inhibiting muscle movements.
- Safe and effective Botulinum toxin: Safety has been proven through preclinical studies and the product has been approved by the Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety.
- Highly purified toxin: Manufactured using a sophisticated purification process that guarantees 99.6% purity.
- Safe procedure and always effective results
- Without rehabilitation
- Has the lowest diffusion among all known botulinum toxins
- Nice price compared to other muscle relaxants
- The drug acts pointwise, only at the injection site, leaving the rest of the facial expressions natural
- The quality of the product is carefully checked
- Excellent tolerability of the drug by patients
- It is not addictive, but it gives some cumulative effect
Application of ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant
- Correction of mimic wrinkles
- In the complex treatment of migraine
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis (sweating)
- Correction of neurological disorders
- Correction of forehead, eyebrow, nose, eye wrinkles,
- Correction of “kissetny wrinkles”, lowered corners of the mouth.
The procedure with ReNTox™ Muscle Relaxant
A few days before the procedure, you need to give up thermal procedures (baths, saunas), do not take antibiotics and drugs that affect blood clotting. It is also worth giving up alcohol and smoking – they neutralize the effect of the drug and cause swelling. The rehabilitation period lasts 7-10 days, during which you should not:
- Do any cosmetic procedures, including massages and peels
- Make anybody movements that require bending and provoking rush of blood to the head
- Do thermal procedures, namely, take a hot bath, go to the sauna and steam bath
- Take antibiotics and drink alcoholic beverages.
How to dilute ReNTox™
ReNTox™ comes in a vial containing a fine, freeze-dried powder containing 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline. The toxin powder is very fine, so it could appear as if your vial is empty. Rest assured that all of your units are accounted for.
Dilute the toxin using 2.5ml of saline to get 4U/0.1ml. Use a 30G needle to inject 0.1ml per injection point in the corrugator muscles and the procerus muscle, injecting a total of 5 points. This corresponds to 20U of Botulinum toxin.