What is Rejusure® Salicylic Acid Face Wash?
Rejusure® Salicylic Acid Face Wash corrects oily skin issues. It implies the potent exfoliator to cleanse excess sebum and purify blackheads. Hence, it prevents the progression of clogged pores to acne breakouts.
Salicylic acid is a small size compound with efficient skin absorption. It is a potent exfoliator. Therefore, it is suitable for deep skin cleansing in face washes and patches.
Rejusure® Salicylic Acid Face Wash will remove all dirt, makeup, and debris from skin excretions. Also, it has a gentle and soothing impact on the irritated epidermis. It leaves the skin feeling soft, fresh, and grease-free.
Despite salicylic’s acid cogent exfoliating and keratolytic abilities, it relieves inflammation and soothes the skin. It is a prime choice for psoriasis-afflicted skin. Because inflammation contributes to acne development, salicylic acid lifts inflammation and prevents acne. It distills pores and follicles from clogging debris while reversing inflammation and swelling.
Rejusure’s formula combines the acid with gentle moisturizing compounds. All Rejusure s products are paraben-free and environmentally friendly.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic Acid is a powerful acne-fighting ingredient. It works by reducing the number of skin cells within pores, which prevents pimples from forming
- Glycerin: Glycerin acts as a humectant, that allows the skin to retain moisture. It increases skin hydration and relieves dryness.
What is Salicylic Acid?
Salicylic Acid is the only beta hydroxy acid approved by the FDA for safe topical skin use. Despite its recent renown as a peeling agent, Salicilyic acid dermatological potential was known for more than 2000 years.
Its comedolytic properties make it perfect for treating acne. Once absorbed into the derm, it loosens intercellular junctions. Consequently, it facilitates dead keratinocytes’ detachment and shedding off the surface.
Peeling or exfoliation is a process in which there is a controlled skin cell injury. It aims to replace the old superficial damaged layers with a newly regenerated epidermis.
The comedolytic activity of salicylic acid renders pores cleaned and aerated, creating an environment that resists bacterial growth and inflammation. by purifying pores and follicles from debris, pre-acne lesions like blackheads, and whiteheads don t develop.
How to use Salicylic Acid facewash?
- Always patch test before you use dermatological products. Apply to thick skin areas like the forehead in the evening. If there is no redness or irritation after 24h, the product is safe for your skin.
- Apply only a pea-sized amount for every wash to avoid irritation.
- Don t scrub your face with salicylic acid face wash. Salicylic acid is a chemical exfoliator. Thus, It works on the microscopic intercellular junctions to facilitate dead skin loosening and detachment. It does not require physical effort to work like other exfoliants.
- In conclusion, Rejusure’s salicylic acid face wash is a prime choice for oily skin. It corrects all issues caused by sebum overproduction, including clogged pores, acne spots, blackheads, and whiteheads.