What is Rejusure Retinol 2.5%® Facial Moisturiser?
Rejusure Retinol® Facial Moisturiser provides daylong hydration and anti-aging support. It strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and averts the harmful effect of exposure to sun damage and pollutants. It hydrates the skin and enhances elasticity, clears clogged pores and follicles., creates an unfavorable environment for acne, brightens the skin and reduces dark spots and blemishes, it boosts skin regeneration, and reduces fine lines appearances.
The goodness of natural ingredients infused in the cream rejuvenates the skin. It enhances collagen production and promotes cellular turnover for an evening out skin tone and increases blood flow to the skin. This moisturizer is excellent for a wide variety of skin types, making it a fantastic addition to any skincare regimen. Rejusure Products are paraben-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly. Tretinoin is the medical-grade alternative to Retinol, if you looking for a stronger solution – please check Tretinoin on okdermo.com.
- Minimize Dark Spots and Blemishes: If you are struggling with dark spots, blemishes, uneven skin tone, breakouts, and clogged pores, then this Retinol face moisturizer is the way to go. Even out unflattering skin discoloration, brighten your skin tone, and eliminate nasty breakouts!
- Advanced Anti-Aging: Maximum strength Retinol formula delivers lifting, brightening, and rejuvenating benefits to the skin without the dryness commonly associated with Vitamin A. Retinol helps combat the five visible signs of aging: wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and rough texture, and loss of firmness.
- Clean and Transparent beauty: This product is paraben-free, dye-free, essential oil-free, cruelty-free, and Vegan plus Dermatologist tested.
Rejusures retinol moisturizer targets dry and harsh skin areas. It is a multitasking formula that combines potent retinol with soothing shea butter and aloe vera. It boosts skin moisture while clearing excess sebum and clogged pores. Aloe Vera provides intense antioxidant benefits giving optimal results for beautiful, radiant, soft, and refreshed skin. Shea Butter softens and replenishes the skin with nutrients and nourishes the skin.
It is the best option for oily skin as it corrects most sebum overproduction skin issues while maintaining the skin’s natural hydrating molecules.
When retinol is part of the antiaging skin routine, skin cells’ regeneration skyrockets. Retinol boosts cellular processes previously slowed with age, such as collagen and elastin production.
Rejusure retinol moisturizer brings a radiance to the skin’s appearance by rejuvenizing deep skin layers. It induces cellular renewal, which translates to a smooth and more refined texture. It minimizes wrinkles appearance and evens fine lines and imperfections.
In addition to its age-defying properties, retinol moisturizers correct hyperpigmentation from irregular melatonin secretion patterns. It brightens the skin and reduces dark spots, blemishes, and discolorations.
What is Retinol?
Retinol is a vitamin A derivative. It belongs to the large family of retinoids, which come in varying strengths and forms.
Retinol is both gentle and the skin and an efficient exfoliator. It does not need a prescription because of its fewer side effects. When applied topically, retinol transforms to its active form retinoic acid, mediated by skin cells enzymes. Retinoic acid is not a suitable ingredient for skincare products because of its direct and harsh effects.
Retinol was first an antiacne product. It appeared in 1970. Soon enough, its other cosmetic potentials were discovered, such as reducing fine lines and resisting age impact on the skin.
How does Retinol work?
Vitamin A derivatives promote cellular turnover and facilitate superficial keratinocyte detachment. Retinoic acid binds to its cytoplasmic receptor and induces a rapid cell cycle and epidermal proliferation.
Boosting cellular turnover translates to enhanced keratinocyte sheddings. Keratinocytes in acne accumulate and clog skin pores, creating a favorable environment for bacterial growth.
Other downstream effects include increased collagen synthesis, which enhances derm pliability. Additionally, It promotes blood supply by boosting new vessel production.
How to use Retinol Moisturizer?
- Rejusure s retinol is one of the safest options among retinoids for moisturization. Nevertheless, all retinoids can cause irritation and inflammation, which is part of the process of how they work.
- Therefore, it is advisable to start with a single application for each other day at night and then progressively increase the pattern to nightly applications.
- Use sunscreen to prevent UV damage on the sensitive retinol-impacted skin. Retinols antiaging properties are the result of long-term adherence to a daily application.
- In conclusion, Rejusure 2.5% retinol applies the versatile effects of vitamin A derivatives to create a smooth, youthful and radiant skin appearance.