What is Rejusure Niacinamide & Zinc® Facial Serum?
Rejusure 10% Niacinamide + 1% Zinc Facial Serum refines the complexion, smoothing the skin surfaces of undesirable pimples, bumps, and dark scars. It nourishes the skin with beneficial vitamins and minerals, boosting the cells’ capacity for repair and regeneration. Niacinamide and Zinc duo prevents breakouts or pimples owing to their strong antimicrobial properties. A daily dose of this Antioxidant Niacinamide serum repairs skin barrier, boosting dermal immunity. Niacinamide is a very stable form of Vitamin B3 that helps fade the look of dark spots and improves skin texture. Zinc PCA not only helps reduce excess shine, but also is one of the most moisturizing molecules. Suitable for people with oily skin. This product is paraben free, dye free, essential oil free, cruelty free, Vegan & Dermatologist tested.
The power of niacinamide and zinc – this potent serum is perfect for combatting blemishes, enlarged pores, and uneven skin tone. A must-have for battling breakouts, The Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum regulates sebum production to minimize pores and reduces blemish-causing bacteria, keeping your complexion clear, calm and collected. A superlative skin improver, niacinamide boosts the skin’s immunity and improves moisture retention, while a brilliant shot of zinc PCA works to repair damaged skin and promote the creation of collagen.
Niacinamide is a proven safe ingredient for all skin types and that is why it is so popular but 10% Niacinamide is the best daily serum for oily skin or acne prone skin. Our niacinamide serum for face contains 10% Niacinamide & 1% Zinc with soothing Aloe Vera gel to reduce skin oiliness & acne breakouts, and shrink pores.
This Rejusure s antioxidant-packed formula delivers potent antioxidants to help the skin maintain a youthful and radiant appearance. Niacinamide and zinc are essential for all bodily tissues’ proper functioning, particularly epitheliums. In the skin, the two compounds scavenge free radicals to protect skin cells from oxidative stress.
Rejusure Niacinamide and Zinc Facial Serum help fight aging signs. It reduces fine lines appearances and prevents premature wrinkles. Niacinamide is an antioxidant that indirectly promotes skin thickening and elasticity. Because of its antioxidant potential, It boosts collagen production. Collagen is the building block that holds the skin together and confers elasticity. Increased collagen content translates to radiant, soft, and firm skin.
Niacinamide and zinc combination is particularly helpful for hyperpigmented skin. Both compounds regulate melanin production, brightening darkened areas. Rejusure niacinamide and zinc serum clear hyperpigmentation. Perfect for all skin types, It corrects excessive pigment production caused by acne scars, photodamage, or inflammation. It evens the skin tone, purifying irregularities and imperfections.
Why use Niacinamide Serum for glowing skin?
Niacinamide or nicotinamide is an amide of vitamin B3. In the body, it is an essential endogenous molecule with multiple activities. It contributes to enzymatic reactions as a cofactor or binds to ligands to induce downstream effects.
In the skin, Niacinamide has comedolytic, photoprotective, and lightening effects. It controls sebum levels, reducing excessive oil production. It contradicts damage caused by UV rays, and it corrects its subsequent hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide enhances the skin’s natural barrier: Niacinamide boosts the lipid barrier. The skin has a lipid protective layer, which prevents water evaporation and seals moisture inside the skin. Vitamin B3 enhances ceramides production by cells. Ceramides are lipids that integrate between lamellar bodies and provide structural resilience to the skin barrier. Ceramides are the skin s natural lipids for moisturization.
- Niacinamide and zinc scavenge free radicals: Through their antioxidant potential, Niacinamide and zinc neutralize the damaging oxidative stress. Free radicals harm the skin, enhancing the aging process and mediating photodamage. Potent antioxidants, like vitamin C and Vitamin B3, scavenge free radicals before they can disrupt the skin structure.
- Niacinamide regulates oil production: Perfect for oily skin, Niacinamide reduces sebum production. Hence, it helps to unclog inflamed pores and follicles. It fights acne breakouts because it fends off acne-causing bacteria.
How to use Rejusure 10% Niacinamide + 1% Zinc Facial Serum?
- Apply twice daily for better results. You can apply sunscreen during the daytime because Niacinamide and zinc do not irritate the skin.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to your fingertips and gently spread on clean and dry skin.
- Wait for a few minutes for the skin to absorb serum before proceeding to the next step in your routine.