What is original pure Retinol Retin-A tretinoin cream by Janssen
All-trans retinoic acid is the main ingredient of Retin-A cream by reputable Janssen Cilag. The main ingredient is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but delivering cell membrane nutrients to dramatically increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the aging skin cells functioning properly by increasing cell turnover.
The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different skin cells are transforming all the time, every second. When we age cell turnover slows down dramatically but Retin-A cream with active Vitamin A metabolite is the skin product that allows to speed up renewing skin cells every second and maintain the required cell refresh cycle rhythm.
Retin-A it already included in the anti-aging skin care regimen of many celebrities and recommended by dermatologists worldwide. Always consult with your dermatologist prior start using tretinoin cream topically.
The cream is a genuine and original product of Johnson&Johnson daughter company Jannsen Cilag by OLIC. This famous cream is very smooth and easy to apply with non-greasy and non-adhesive creamy base.
Originally Retin-A creme was created to treat acne, it is the most effective solution in preventing acne and polishing acne scars. Moreover Retin-A cream also flawlessly used in cosmetology to reduce fine lines and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, age, and sunspots, the roughness of facial skin. While also this cream is very good for hyperpigmented skin, helps to remove darker and lighter skin spots on photodamaged skin and hyperpigmented/dark discolorated skin. Retin-A cream is also widely used with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss problems. All tretinoin creams must be used with a total sunlight avoidance program. Retin A 0.05 percent is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful cream-exfoliant. Brand names: Retin-A Creme, Renova, Avita, Refissa Amazon, Atralin, buy retin a online with affordable price.
Retin-A 0.05 cream (tretinoin) is a long-time skincare staple, and as most dermatologists suggest, should be included in a person’s everyday routine. Originally prescribed to help fight acne, this topical cream is also an effective wrinkle fighter and helps improve overall skin tone.
Made with vitamin A and part of the retinoid family, Retin-A 0.025/0.05 cream works by increasing skin cell turnover. You will find it and its generic version in many strengths (0.1%, 0.05%, 0.04%, 0.025%), and your dermatologist can help determine which one is right for you.
Retin-A is often applied at night in very small amounts. It’s typically recommended to use only a pea-size amount and spread a light layer on your face. Because retinoids increase sun sensitivity, it is crucial to wear ample sunscreen every day, even in winter or when it’s overcast. Most dermatologists recommend at least SPF 30 sunscreen.
While you are adjusting to Retin-A, you might experience some skin redness, dryness, itching, scaling, or even find that skin conditions worsen during your first few weeks of treatment. Stick with it. Results often take several weeks to appear. You may start by applying the product every other night, or ask your dermatologist about using a lower dose, to help the adjustment period.
Retin-A cream anti-aging skincare benefits
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin, reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles;
- Improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- A gradual effective decrease in skin hyperpigmentation such as sunspots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots, and other related dark spots;
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and moisturizers;
- Effective exfoliating solution against melasma/chloasma and freckles, as well as oily skin conditions;
- Fast and extremely effective skin lightening results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams;
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
Retin-A cream dermatologic skincare benefits
- Cure for acne prone skin, acne scars, Fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads and whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples / comedone treatment, pores unblocking;
- A perfect solution for seborrhea and seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, Staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – a genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots, and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, large pores tightening.
How does Retin-A tretinoin cream work
Retin A cream or all-trans retinoic acid is an active Vitamin A metabolite that affects the way skin cells behave, adapt and refresh. Retin A cream eliminates certain symptoms of acne and a wide variety of other skin imperfections. As anti-aging solution, Retin A reduces fine wrinkles and age spots caused by aging or sun damage. Retin A cream prevents different skin disorders by blocking the hardening processes of the outer layer of the skin. It also facilitates the shedding, exfoliating of old skin cells to better promote the formation and growth of new ones. Once we combine all these positivities together in Retin a creme, we get a product that not only speeds up skin cell turnover, but it also clears up blackheads, pimples and other acne symptoms and skin imperfections that could be so hard to get rid of under normal circumstances.
How to use Retin-A cream
- Always consult to your dermatologist prior start using Retin-A cream;
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water;
- Remove all cosmetics before applying. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry;
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the cream onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area;
- Apply cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime.
Do not use Retin-A cream
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use;
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (tretinoin may cause severe irritation);
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulfur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.
Where to buy Retin a online
Okdermo skin care is the online store where you can buy retin-a online.