ORIGINAL PUREST RETINOL RETIN-A 0.025% TRETINOIN CREAM BY J&J
10g Retin-A Cream with 0.025% tretinoin is made by reputable manufacturer Johnson&Johnson / Janssen Cilag is a skin cream made from an acidic form of vitamin A. This cream in creamy emollient base and perfectly suitable as anti-wrinkle remedy for rough and dry skin. The generic name of Retin-A 0.025% cream is tretinoin or retinoic acid. Although Retin A was originally designed to treat acne, dermatologists found that Retin-A creams are also extremely effective in combating signs of aging – including wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dark spots and sagging. Here is what Wikipedia say about tretinoin component and retinoids in general. Here we will tell & show you all you need to know about using Retin-A to reduce wrinkles, allowing you finally to turn back the clock for real!
Retinoic acid (Tretinoin component) is important in terms of not only increasing skin-cell growth rate but increasing cell membrane nutrients to increase oxygen transport, which supports the collagen matrix. It is a daily aid to keep the cells functioning properly, not just increasing cell turnover. The skin-cell maturation process may take 21 days. But the movement of cells and maturation is hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly. Different cells are transforming all the time. When the primitive look is to say cell turnover is every 28 days — it’s every second. The pure retinol (retinoic acid or tretinoin) is the skin product that allows that and it should be included in your anti-aging skin care regimen.
Retin-A Cream 0.025% Tretinoin is a genuine Johnson&Johnson (Jannsen Cilag by OLIC) famous creams in very smooth and easy to apply, non-greasy & non-adhesive creamy base. Retin-A 0.025% creams from OKDERMO has two different Tretinoin concentrations in different tube sizes:
- Weak 0.025% all-trans retinoic acid (tretinoin) Retin-A Cream in 10g tube;
- Strong 0.05% all-trans retinoic acid (tretinoin) Retin-A Cream in 20g tube;
Originally Retin-A creme was created to treat acne, it is the most effective solution in preventing acne and acne scars. Moreover Retin-A 0.025% also flawlessly used to reduce fine lines and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, age and sun spots, roughness of facial skin while also this cream very good for hyperpigmented skin, helps removing darker and lighter skin spots on photo damaged skin and hyper pigmented / dark discolorated skin. Retin-A 0.025% cream is also widely used with other topical treatments to treat alopecia and other kinds of hair loss problems. All tretinoin creams must be used with a total sunlight avoidance program. Retin A 0.025% is one of an acids family called retinoids, powerful cream-exfoliant. Brand names: RetinA creme, Renova, Avita, Refissa, Atralin.
Retin-A 0.025% cream (tretinoin) is a long-time skincare staple, and as most dermatologists suggest, should be included in a person’s everyday routine. Originally prescribed to help fight acne, this topical cream is also an effective wrinkle fighter and helps improve overall skin tone.
Made with vitamin A and part of the retinoid family, Retin-A 0.025% cream works by increasing skin cell turnover. You will find it and its generic version in many strengths (0.1%, 0.05%, 0.04%, 0.025%), and your dermatologist can help determine which one is right for you.
Retin-A is often applied at night in very small amounts. It’s typically recommended to use only a pea-size amount and spread a light layer on your face. Because retinoids increase sun sensitivity, it is crucial to wear ample sunscreen every day, even in winter or when it’s overcast. Most dermatologists recommend at least SPF 30 sunscreen.
While you are adjusting to Retin-A, you might experience some skin redness, dryness, itching, scaling, or even find that skin conditions worsen during your first few weeks of treatment. Stick with it. Results often take several weeks to appear. You may start by applying the product every other night, or ask your dermatologist about using a lower dose, to help the adjustment period.
RETIN-A 0.025% CREAM IS THE BEST SKIN CARE & DERMATOLOGIC SOLUTION
RETIN-A 0.025% CREAM AS ANTI-AGING SKIN CARE SOLUTION
- Eliminate facial wrinkles – reduced signs of skin aging, collagen production boost, restoration of skin, reduction and preventing fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin natural elasticity, texture whitish tone, younger looking, glossy, firm, toned and tightened skin;
- Increase in radiance and luminosity of the facial skin, elimination of dry, rough, scaly skin when used with moisturizers and vitamin serums as a skin care routine;
- Gradual effective decrease in skin hyper pigmentation such as sun spots, photo-damage, age discoloration spots and other related dark spots
- Acne scars removal, regeneration of damaged skin, enlarged pores tightening;
- Stretch marks reduction in combination with Vitamin C serums and medical moisturizers;
- Effective solution against melasma / chloasma and freckles, oily skin conditions.
- Perfect, fast and extremely effective results when used in combination with hydroquinone creams.
- Good for sensitive, tired and mature skin, in bumpy, rough, uneven skin tone conditions.
RETIN-A 0.025% CREAM AS A DERMATOLOGIC SOLUTION
- Cure for acne prone skin, acne scars, fordyce spots, deeper lumps (cysts and cystic acne);
- Blackheads & whiteheads self-removal features, any type of pimples / comedone treatment, pores unblocking;
- Perfect solution for seborrhea / seborea & seborrheic dermatitis, pearly penile papules, acne conglobata;
- Pyoderma faciale, any kind of problematic skin, staphylococcus aureus (golden staph);
- Demodex treatment – genus of tiny parasitic mites that live in or near hair follicles, face smell;
- Carbuncles, impetigo, sore, sebaceous, pilonidal sinus, keloid scars, shingles, nodules;
- Milia, old stretch marks, skin scars, different skin imperfections, skin spots and marks;
- Keratosis pilaris, keloid scars, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis, skin large pores tightening.
HOW DOES RETIN-A 0.025% TRETINOIN CREAM WORKS
Retin A 0.025% cream or all-trans retinoic acid is an active Vitamin A metabolite that affects the way skin cells behave, adapt and refresh. Retin A cream eliminates certain symptoms of acne and wide variety of other skin inperfections. As anti-aging solution Retin A reduces fine wrinkles and age spots caused by aging or sun damage. Retin A cream prevents different skin disorders by blocking the hardening processes of the outer layer of the skin. It also facilitates the shedding, exfoliating of old skin cells to better promote the formation and growth of new ones. Once we combine all these positivities together in Retin a creme, we get a product that not only speeds up skin cell turnover, but it also clears up blackheads, pimples and other acne symptoms and skin imperfections that could be so hard to get rid of under normal circumstances.
HOW TO USE RETIN-A 0.025% TRETINOIN CREME
- Wash the area with warm soapy water or a soap-free cleanser and rinse with water
- Remove all cosmetics before applying. Gently dry the area. Wait 15 minutes to make sure that the skin surface is completely dry
- Squeeze a small amount (quarter inch or less) of the gel/cream onto your fingertip. This should be enough to cover the affected area
- Apply cream to the affected area once a day, preferably in the evening or just before bedtime
DO NOT USE RETIN-A 0.025% TRETINOIN CREAM IN CASE
- Either pregnant or may become pregnant during use
- Allergic to any of its ingredients or suffering from eczema (Tretinoin may cause severe irritation)
- Suffering from rosacea or perioral dermatitis skin conditions or using any skin peeling cream or other substance that contains resorcinol, salicylic acid or sulphur are, or have been, exposed to sunlight for a longer period of time;
- Do not use more than once a day. Using more frequently does not improve results and may lead to adverse reactions.