What is Pilex Forte® Herbal Ointment
Himalaya Pilex Ointment is formulated to provide relief in the condition of rectal bleeding, pain, itchiness, and chronic constipation associated with hemorrhoids. The ingredients used in the ointment are helpful in shrinking pile mass, controlling bleeding, relieving inflamed skin, and the mucus membrane. Moreover, the local analgesic property of Pilex Forte relieves pain and gives pain-free fecal excretion.
- A sensitive plant (Lajjalu) has astringent and styptic properties that are beneficial in treating bleeding piles.
- Zinc calx (Yashad bhasma) accelerates wound healing by epithelial (surface tissue) regeneration.
Key Benefits: Lajjalu contains astringent and styptic properties which are beneficial in treating bleeding piles. Zinc calx (Yashad bhasma) helps to accelerate wound healing by epithelial (surface tissue) regeneration. Pilex Forte Ointment is used in the treatment of internal and external hemorrhoids. Pilex Forte Ointment can be used as an adjuvant in the management of varicose veins. Assist in the treatment of anal fissures. Pilex Forte Ointment may provide relief in the case of pregnancy-induced hemorrhoid, acts as an antimicrobial, and prevents secondary microbial infections in the body.
What is Pilex Forte® Tablets
Pilex forte tablet has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, Matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitory, antimicrobial, wound-healing, and antioxidant actions. Pilex forte helps reduce inflammation and pain, checks infection, hastens the healing process, and supports speedy recovery in fissure-in-ano and post-hemorrhoidal surgery. The laxative property of Pilex forte tablet corrects chronic constipation associated with fissure-in-ano.
- Guggulu, a popular traditional herb for pain management, Guggulu has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, which help relieve pain and inflammation associated with anal fissures and inflammatory anorectal conditions.
- Aragvadha Cassia fistula is known to have analgesic and laxative properties. Aragvadha eases bowel evacuation and soothes inflammation.
- Daruharidra traditionally used in treating wounds and infections, Daruharidra has anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, and antimicrobial properties, which help heal wounds and assist post-surgery recovery.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins found in and around the anus and rectum. They can be either internal or external. Some symptoms of hemorrhoids (or piles) include:
- intense itching around the anus
- painful or itchy swelling or lump near your anus
- painful bowel movements
- bleeding from your anus during or after bowel movements
- irritation and pain around the anus
- leakage of stool
It’s important to know for sure you have hemorrhoids, so do seek a diagnosis with your medical doctor to rule out other problems. Doctors may recommend over-the-counter products for this issue. Serious hemorrhoids will require more treatment. There are a handful of Ayurvedic approaches to treating hemorrhoids you could try as well.
Ayurvedic remedies for piles
Ayurvedic approaches to hemorrhoid treatment are considered holistic. People experiencing hemorrhoids who want to try treating them with Ayurvedic medicine should expect herbal remedies, lifestyle changes, and possibly minimally invasive procedures as part of their treatment plan. Your Ayurvedic practitioner will evaluate your overall health to determine your dominant dosha before making treatment suggestions. It’s recommended that you speak to your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment approach.