WHAT IS PERMITE PERMETHRIN 5% CREAM
Permite Permethrin 5% cream in big 60g tube in a off-white, vanishing cream base is an insecticide used to treat scabies infection that is caused by a parasitic mite. Permite Permethrin 5% cream is the world’s best available treatment of scabies mite, pubic crabs, lices, nits or any other parasites on human skin. Permite Permethrin 5% cream is a safe topical dermal scabicidal agent for the treatment of infestation with sarcoptesscabiei scabies. Permite 5% Permethrin cream is for topical use mainly for scabies and pediculosis treatment, perfect powerful insecticide which can gently kill any parasite in all skin epidermis layers.
Permite Permethrin 5% cream kills mites in their burrows. It contains no colour agent and no perfume, it is odourless and absorbed completely into the skin leaving no residue. Pemite 5% Permethrin cream is completely effective in 99% of infestations after only one application. The best solution against human insects, parasites.
Permite Permethrin 5% cream is a topical treatment for scabies, a contagious parasitic infection, caused by the parasitic mite Sarcoptes scabiei. which is transmitted by direct skin contact. The scabies mite burrows into the skin causing itching as it burrows. The itching can be intense and is often worse at night. Within two to six weeks after infection the mite can cause an allergic reaction with symptoms including a rash, seen as small red bumps on the limbs and trunk, which are usually very itchy; also nodules in the groin or armpit. Burrow lines can also be seen at the site of infection, usually between the fingers, on the skin of the hands, feet, wrist, elbows, buttocks and genitals. If left untreated scabies infection can cause secondary complications like impetigo (infection and inflammation of superficial skin cells) and cellulitis (inflammation of the lower dermal or subcutaneous skin layers). Permite Permethrin 5% cream kills the scabies parasite, preventing spread of infection and eventually relieving symptoms of the infection.
HOW PERMITE PERMETHRIN 5% CREAM WORKS
Permite 5% Permethrin cream acts on the nerve cell membrane to disrupt the sodium channel current by which the polarization of the membrane is regulated. Delayed repolarization and paralysis of the pests are the consequences of this disturbance.
Permite 5% Permethrin cream contains permethrin in 5 percent concentration, a synthetic insecticide belonging to the family of chemicals known as pyrethroids. Permethrin in Permite 5% cream acts as a neurotoxin and kills the scabies mite by interfering with the nervous system of the parasite, preventing transmission of nerve signals and causing paralysis. Permite 5% Permethrin cream only kills the mite and does not relieve symptoms of infection so that the allergic reaction triggered by the scabies mites can continue to cause itching for up to four weeks after treatment.
PERMITE PERMETHRIN 5% CREAM SIDE EFFECTS
Burning, edema, numbness, tingling, local irritation, stinging on application.
HOW TO USE PERMITE PERMETHRIN 5% CREAM
You should apply your Permite 5% Permethrin cream to clean, dry, cool skin by gently rubbing all over your body from the neck downwards, including the soles of the feet, and using the whole tube as a single application. The cream will absorb into the skin and you should not reapply if there is no cream left on the surface. Leave the Permite 5% Permethrin cream on your skin for 8-14 hours then wash off. You should not apply your Permite 5% Permethrin cream to broken skin or mucous membranes and avoid contact with the eyes. Usually a single application will kill all the scabies and prevent reinfection. If there are signs that the infection has not cleared you can apply a second tube of Permite 5% Permethrin cream after 7-14 days.
- Before applying Permite 5% Permethrin cream make sure the skin is clean, cool and dry.
- For adults and children over 2 years, apply cream to the whole body from the neck down, rubbing lightly into the skin until it disappears.
- Don’t forget to cover all skin surfaces, including between the fingers and toes, palms, under the nails, on the soles of the feet as well as wrists, buttocks and genitals.
- For babies over 6 months to 2 years, apply also to the face, neck, ears and scalp, avoiding only the areas immediately around the eyes and mouth. Antiscratch mittens may be useful to prevent the cream being sucked off the fingers.
- Leave the cream on for at least 8 hours before washing off with soap and water, but no longer than 24 hours. Ideally, apply the cream before going to bed and wash off in the shower the next morning.
- If applied during the day, reapply to any area which may be washed during the 8 hour treatment time.
- The allergic symptoms may remain for a week or two after the mites have been killed. If this is a problem you can use a soothing calamine lotion, or take antihistamine tablets to help relieve the itching.
- You do not need to destroy any clothing or bed linen, but laundering them in your usual way would be advisable at the same time as you are treating yourself and your family.
- It is advisable that anyone you have had regular skin contact with is treated at the same time to prevent passing the infestation back and forth between you. A few adults may need to use an additional 30g tube, but no more than two tubes should be applied.