What is lumigan bimatoprost 0.03% lash enhancer serum + Brush
Lumigan Eye Drops contain Bimatoprost 0.03%, a synthetic analog of prostamide used to lower intraocular pressure in glaucoma, which can lead to blindness if untreated. Lumigan Eye Drops 0.03% also well known as Latisse in the US, is used to lower pressure within the eye, known as an intraocular pressure in the treatment of glaucoma, which is raised IOP caused by a build-up of fluid in the eye.
Lumigan eye drops to increase the drainage of aqueous fluid out of the eye which decreases IOP and prevents loss of sight. Lumigan Bimatoprost 0.03% eye drops are also used to treat ocular hypertension to lower IOC. Lumigan eye drops with bimatoprost 0.03% is also used to treat hypotrichosis, which is when eyelash growth is abnormal or not sufficient to give you adequate or enough eyelashes to allow you to grow longer, thicker and darker eyelashes.
Highest quality Lumigan Lash Enhancer made by reputable Allergan manufacturer and contains Bimatoprost 0.03% component. Allergan is the original manufacturer and founder of famous Latisse. Lumigan is a repackaged and debranded serum with the identical specifications and composition as original Latisse serum directly from the original Latisse manufacturer! Forget about false eyelashes!
Growing extremely long lashes with lumigan lash enhancer drops + Brush
Lumigan eyelash growth serum aka Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Eye Drops 0.03% 3ml is used to treat hypotrichosis, which is when eyelash growth is abnormal or not sufficient to give you adequate or enough eyelashes. Lumigan eye drops contain bimatoprost, a synthetic analog (mimic) of a naturally occurring chemical called prostaglandin, which is thought to be involved in hair growth and works by increasing the length of the active hair growth phase. Lumigan eye drops can help you grow eyelashes that are longer, fuller and darker than they were before.
- Lumigan® or Latisse Generic – is a cosmeceutical eyelash enhancer solution with active substance bimatoprost 0.03%;
- Active substance bimatoprost 0.03% activates growth, increases thickness and strengthens the roots of eyelashes;
- Improves eyelash and iris coloring;
- Increasing volume and length of eyelashes at least in 2 times in 3 weeks only!;
- Renews damaged, weak and rare lashes;
- Helps to restore the normal growth cycle of eyelashes and any body hair in general after hypotrichosis;
- Is an alternative to eyelash extensions, enhancers, and Latisse alternative;
- FDA approved serum same as Latisse.
Avoid using lumigan bimatoprost 0.03% lash enhancer
Hypersensitivity to bimatoprost or any of the components;
Pregnancy and lactation.
Side effects of lumigan bimatoprost 0.03% lash enhancer serum
Most frequently (less than 4% of users): eye pruritus, skin pigmentation, ocular irritation, dry eye symptoms, and periorbital erythema.
Very rarely: ocular dryness, visual disturbance, ocular burning, foreign body sensation, eye discharge, tearing, allergic conjunctivitis, asthenopia, increases in iris pigmentation, conjunctival edema, abnormal hair growth, iritis, infections (primarily colds and upper respiratory tract infections).
How to use lumigan bimatoprost 0.03% as eyelash growth solution with Brush
- Before beginning to use Lumigan Eyelash Enhancer Serum consult with your doctor;
- Ensure the face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed;
- Apply 1 time daily in the evening, using applicator;
- Carefully blot the excess, to avoid falling on the cheeks or other areas of the face (to exclude other facial hair growth);
- Use only at the base of the upper eyelid (the use of the lower eyelash line can cause excessive hair growth outside them);
- The result may be seen within 3 – 4 weeks (20% length increase), prolonged use may result in 150% length and thickness growth;
- Use only 1 application per day (more applications per day will never accelerate the growth);
- If the use of the solution discontinued, eyelashes gradually return to the previous condition within 1-3 months.