WHAT IS LOCERYL® AMOROLFINE 5% NAIL LACQUER
Loceryl Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer 2.5ml solution is the No.1 Anti-Fungal nail and finger treatment worldwide, well-known finger and toenail fungus killer. Loceryl Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer is made by a reputable original branded manufacturer Galderma Pharma. It is a lacquer that contains an active ingredient that penetrates the nail to get to the site of infection and totally kills the fungus. Loceryl Amorolfine 5% active ingredient has a broad spectrum of activity to kill the fungus which causes onychomycosis. Loceryl Amorolfine 5% main component maintains its effect within the nail for 7 days to continue to kill the fungus, protects the nail from re-infection. No need for time-consuming daily use. Even only one purchase of Loceryl Amorolfine 5% Lacquer 2.5ml is enough for your full treatment!
Nails are like skin, require hydration: when they are dry, they can become opaque, discolored, yellowish colored and fragile. If you’re experiencing this, but have no inflamed skin around the nail, or history of fungal infections and/or athlete’s foot, you may have dry and fragile nails. Loceryl Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer Treatment can be used to kill a wide range of fungi that cause nail infections. It contains the active ingredient Amorolfine 5% and may be used for treatment for adults over 18 years.
LOCERYL® AMOROLFINE 5% NAIL LACQUER FEATURES
- Loceryl® is a lacquer that contains an active ingredient that penetrates the nail to get to the site of infection and kills the fungus.
- No need for time-consuming daily use
- One purchase of Loceryl Amorolfine 5% is enough for your full fungus treatment
- Restores the natural water content of damaged nails
- Improves yellow discoloration
- Visible results in 2 weeks
BENEFITS® OF AMOROLFINE 5% NAIL LACQUER
- Complete kit for your convenience: Loceryl Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer pack contains 2.5ml bottle of lacquer and reusable applicators.
- High success rate: The active ingredient, Amorolfine 5%, provides effective fungal treatment and is clinically proven to clean up to 95% of fungal fingernail cases and 87% toenail infection cases.
- Easy to use: Loceryl Amorolfine 5% Nail Lacquer comes in the form of nail lacquer or nail varnish, and only needs to be applied once a week. This winning combination of effectiveness and convenience makes it a first choice for treating fungal nail infections.
HOW TO USE LOCERYL® AMOROLFINE 5% NAIL LACQUER
Step 1. File the nail
Before the first application, file down the infected areas of nail, including the nail surface, as much as possible using the nail file provided. CAUTION: Do not use nail files used for infected nails on healthy nails, otherwise you may spread the infection. To prevent the spread of infection take care that no one else uses the files from your kit.
Step 2. Clean the nail
Use one of the swabs provided to clean the nail surface. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each affected nail.
Step 3. Take some lacquer from the bottle
Dip the applicator into the bottle of nail lacquer. The lacquer must not be wiped off on the edge of the bottle before it is applied.
Step 4. Apply the lacquer
Apply the nail lacquer evenly over the entire surface of the nail. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each affected nail.
Step 5. Allow drying
Let the treated nail(s) dry for approximately 3 minutes. Wait at least 10 minutes before applying cosmetic nail varnish.
Step 6. Clean the applicator
The applicators provided is re-usable. However, it is important to clean it thoroughly after completing each treatment procedure, using the same swab you used for nail cleansing. Avoid touching newly treated nails with the swab. Close the nail lacquer bottle tightly. Dispose of the swab carefully as it is inflammable.
Before using Loceryl again, first, remove the old lacquer and any nail varnish from your nails using a swab, then file down the nails again if necessary. Re-apply the lacquer as described above.
When dry the nail lacquer is unaffected by soap and water, so you may wash your hands and feet as normal. If you need to use chemicals such as paint thinners or white spirit, rubber or other impermeable (waterproof) gloves should be worn to protect the lacquer on your fingernails.
It is important to carry on using Loceryl until the infection has cleared and healthy nails have grown back. This usually takes 6 months for fingernails and 9 to 12 months for toenails. Your doctor will probably check how your treatment is progressing every 3 months or so.