What is L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) Vegetarian Capsule?
Inlife capsules contain L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate), a naturally occurring amino acid that plays a vital role in energy metabolism. L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) is known to help the body convert fat into energy, which may support weight loss and improve athletic performance. L-carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid derivative that’s often taken as a supplement. It is used for weight loss and may have an impact on brain function.
Each capsule is carefully crafted with a high-quality, bioavailable form of L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) to ensure maximum absorption and effectiveness. Our product is also free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, making it a clean and pure addition to your daily supplement regimen.
In addition to its potential weight loss and athletic performance benefits, L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) may also support heart health, brain function, and immune system function. L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) Capsules are made in a GMP-certified facility and are rigorously tested for purity and potency. Each bottle contains 60 capsules, providing a convenient 30-day supply. Experience the power of L-Carnitine (L-Tartrate) for yourself and take the first step towards achieving your fitness goals and overall wellness.
L-carnitine is a nutrient and dietary supplement. It plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into your cells’ mitochondria. The mitochondria act as engines within your cells, burning these fats to create usable energy. Your body can produce L-carnitine out of the amino acids lysine and methionine.
For your body to produce it in sufficient amounts, you also need plenty of vitamin C. In addition to the L-carnitine produced in your body, you can also obtain small amounts by eating animal products like meat or fish. Vegans or people with certain genetic issues may be unable to produce or obtain enough. This makes L-carnitine a conditionally essential nutrient.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid derivative that transports fatty acids into your cells to be processed for energy. It is made by your body and is also available as a supplement.
- Although the cellular mechanism of L-carnitine suggests it could benefit weight loss.
- L-carnitine — specifically acetyl-L-carnitine — can have beneficial effects on brain function in various diseases.
- Research suggests that L-carnitine may aid exercise performance and treat health conditions like heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Specific populations may benefit from L-carnitine supplements. This includes older adults and people who rarely or never eat meat and fish.
- Although the recommended dose varies, around 500–2,000 mg (0.5–2 grams) seems to be both safe and effective.