What is 1% Ivermectin Cream Ivrea® 30g
Ivermectin 1% Ivrea® Cream and Ivermectin 0.5% Ivrea® Shampoo is manufactured by reputable Ajanta Pharma and are an affordable alternative/analog/generic of famous Soolantra cream/shampoo. Ivrea cream is identical to Soolantra by composition and effectiveness. It fights bumps and blemishes with powerful medication (Ivermectin 1%), formulated with a gentle moisturizing cream. The active ingredient in Ivrea Cream is ivermectin, which is reported to have anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory properties; however, the exact mechanism of action of Ivrea Cream in the treatment of rosacea is unknown.
Ivermectin 1% Ivrea® Cream is successfully used in the treatment of Pinworm, River blindness (onchocerciasis), Loa loa filariasis (eyeworm), threadworm (strongyloidiasis), whipworm (Trichuris trichiura), Lymphatic filariasis due to Wuchereria bancrofti, Mites such as scabies, Lice, Bedbugs, Malaria-bearing mosquitos, and Rosacea.
Ivrea cream, the analog of Soolantra Cream is manufactured by the reputable Ajanta Pharma. The cream is identical to Soolantra cream in its composition and effectiveness. The active ingredient in Ivrea cream is Ivermectin 1% which has powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. The cream is recommended for the treatment of inflammation of the skin of the face during rosacea or in the presence of couperose flaws.
Rosacea is a long-term skin problem that targets the face and causes redness, pimples, inflammation, swelling, and small superficial dilated veins. The Nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin are the most affected parts. If severe – it may cause a red enlarged nose, a condition known as rhinophyma.
Ivrea cream/shampoo by OKdermo is tough on rosacea and gentle on the skin. The cream fights rosacea with powerful active ingredients, formulated with a gentle moisturizing base.
What are the main features? Ivermectin was discovered in 1950 and came into medical use in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization’s list of essential medicines. Ivrea is a professional-grade chemical formula that is soft enough to minimize side effects such as dryness and irritation. Ivrea has unique anti-parasitic properties that help it fight against many parasitic infestations including head lice, scabies, river blindness, and lymphatic filariasis. It does this by causing parasitic cell paralysis and ultimately cell death. Ivermectin cream buy online at affordable prices via okdermo.com.
Features of Ivermectin 1% Ivrea® Cream 30g
- Ivrea® Ivermectin 1% cream is intended for the treatment of inflammation of the skin of the face during rosacea or in the presence of couperose flaws;
- Soft cream formula minimizes side effects such as dryness and irritation;
- Ivermectin in its composition has anti-inflammatory and antiparasitic properties;
- Tremendous results – in 14 days it reduces by 27% new foci of skin rosacea and red inflammatory spots, and by 75% in the 12th week of research;
- In 38% of study subjects, the skin was practically cleared of rosacea by the 12th week;
- Shows a marked improvement in rosacea symptoms over time in a one-year study;
- Contributes to the almost complete cleansing of the skin from irregularities and blemishes, in comparison with 0.75% metronidazole cream – in a 16-week study;
- Fewer side effects associated with treatment compared with patients who received metronidazole 0.75% cream 2 times a day or 15% azelaic acid gel, 2 times a day in clinical trials.
Benefits of Ivermectin 1% Ivrea® Cream 30g
Specially formulated to be tough on Rosacea, easy on skin: Ivrea Cream fights bumps and blemishes with powerful medication, formulated with a gentle moisturizing base.
In clinical studies, many subjects using Ivrea Cream saw:
- 27% fewer bumps and blemishes in as little as 2 weeks and up to 75% fewer by Week 12
- 38% of study subjects were “clear” or “almost clear” of symptoms by Week 12
- Continued symptom improvement over time in a year-long study
- Greater clearance of bumps and blemishes than metronidazole, 0.75% cream in a 16-week study
- Fewer treatment-related side effects compared to subjects treated with metronidazole, 0.75% cream twice daily or azalaic acid, 15% gel twice daily in clinical trials
A unique approach to help reduce the inflammatory lesions of Rosacea. The active ingredient in Ivrea Cream is ivermectin, which is reported to have anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory properties; however, the exact mechanism of action of Ivrea Cream in the treatment of rosacea is unknown.
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a long-term skin condition that typically affects the face. It results in redness, pimples, swelling, and small and superficial dilated blood vessels. Often, the nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin are most involved. A red, enlarged nose may occur in severe disease, a condition known as rhinophyma.
The cause of rosacea is unknown. Risk factors are believed to include a family history of the condition. Factors that may potentially worsen the condition include heat, exercise, sunlight, cold, spicy food, alcohol, menopause, psychological stress, or steroid cream on the face. Diagnosis is based on symptoms.
While not curable, treatment usually improves symptoms. Treatment is typically with ivermectin, metronidazole, doxycycline, or tetracycline. When the eyes are affected, azithromycin eye drops may help. Other treatments with tentative benefit include brimonidine cream, ivermectin cream, and isotretinoin/tretinoin. Dermabrasion or laser surgery may also be used. The use of sunscreen is typically recommended.
Rosacea affects between 1 and 10% of people of our planet. Those affected are most often 30 to 50 years old and female. Caucasians are more frequently affected. The condition was described in The Canterbury Tales in the 1300s, and possibly as early as the 200s BC by Theocritus.
Unfortunately, rosacea is a chronic condition. That means, for most people, the symptoms will come and go during your lifetime. Rosacea can get worse over time, so it’s important to treat it.
What you shouldn’t be using if you have Rosacea. Read product labels and if you see ingredients such as alcohol, witch hazel, menthol, or peppermint, don’t put it on your face! Wash your skin gently with a non-soap cleanser and use your fingers, not a sponge or washcloth. Blot—don’t rub—your skin dry with a soft towel. Mineral-based makeup and oil-free foundation or concealer are good choices.
There are 4 basic types of rosacea, although they share some of the same symptoms: facial redness, bumps and blemishes, skin thickening, and ocular (eye) rosacea. Your doctor or dermatologist can determine the type of rosacea you have, and can discuss the best treatment option that will help manage your symptoms. Ivrea Cream is a topical treatment for only the bumps and blemishes of rosacea.
Description of the active ingredient – Ivermectin 1%
Ivermectin is a medication used to treat many types of parasite infestations. This includes head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, and lymphatic filariasis. It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations – Ivrea Cream, Soolantra Cream. Use in the eyes should be avoided.
Common side effects include red eyes, dry skin, and burning skin. It is unclear if it is safe for use during pregnancy, but is likelily acceptable for use during breastfeeding. It belongs to the avermectin family of medications. It works by causing the parasite’s cell membrane to increase in permeability, resulting in paralysis and death.
Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, the most effective and safe medicines needed in a health system. In other animals, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm among other diseases.
How to use Ivermectin 1% Ivrea® Cream 30g
- Use Ivrea Cream once a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Apply Ivrea Cream to the affected areas of your face once a day.
- Use a pea-sized amount of Ivrea Cream for each area of your face (forehead, chin, nose, each cheek) that is affected.
- Spread as a thin layer across the entire face, avoiding the eyes and lips.
- Hands should be washed after applying Ivrea Cream.
- Cosmetics may be applied after Ivrea Cream has dried.
- Ivrea Cream is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
Side effects of Ivermectin 1% Cream and precautions
In clinical trials with Soolantra Generic Cream – Ivrea, the most common adverse reactions (incidence of ≤1%) included skin burning sensation and skin irritation. Tell your doctor if you feel you are experiencing a bothersome side effect while using Ivrea cream.