What is Glycolic Peel 15%/30%/50%/70%
A potent glycolic chemical peel is manufactured by a high-quality K Derma, it comes in a 50ml bottle amber or transparent. Glycolic acid is probably the best product you can buy for acne treatments as well as anti-aging. It can be applied to the skin in concentrations ranging from 5% to 60%, depending on the frequency of use. The level of acidity is determined by the product used. Most chemical peels use glycolic acid solutions with concentrations ranging from 25% to 65%.
The skin is the most delicate organ in the human body. With time, our skin begins to develop unwanted signs of aging like wrinkles, freckles, and age marks. A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin, giving it a smooth, youthful look. Glycolic acid chemical peels are the most commonly used peels for treating various skin conditions. OKdermo is offering you the high-quality pure glycolic peel at reasonable prices and guaranteed results.
For anti-aging purposes, it is best to start with a 30% glycolic acid peel. It works great for skin blemishes, sun spots, and small wrinkles. Usually, a person would need 5-6 treatments (chemical peels) in order to see a noticeable result. If a 30% glycolic acid solution is well tolerated, a person can move up to a 50% glycolic solution. The more concentrated solutions are better suited for deeper wrinkles and acne scars. Glycolic peel’s effectiveness depends on the concentration and the duration of the actual peel. However, it is usually advised not to leave the chemical peel solution for longer than 10 minutes
After the actual glycolic peel, your skin can be a little pink. There might also be some faint blotches or some discoloration, but they should fade within a week or so. It is also not advised to perform glycolic peels during pregnancy, open herpes sores, or any kind of open skin wounds. So if you would like to buy a glycolic acid solution and do a chemical peel at home, don’t be afraid – it is the safest way to do start with.
Glycolic acid is derived from sugar cane and, because of its smaller molecular size, effectively works to stimulate the growth of new skin and collagen by penetrating the skin and decreasing the bonds that hold dead skin cells on the surface. This allows dead cells to be gradually removed, leaving behind a layer of healthy smooth skin. Glycolic acid also reduces the amount of surface skin oil, which aids in the removal of blackheads and other skin impurities and may help stimulate collagen production within the dermis, the layer of the skin located below the epidermis.
Used For: Acne, Acne Scars, Blackheads/Whiteheads, Dry Skin, Sun-damaged Skin, Blotchy Pigmentation, Fine Wrinkles, Loss of Elasticity, Large Pores, in-grown hairs, Age Spots/Dark Spots, Seborrheic Keratosis, Hyperkeratosis, and Actinic keratosis.
Note about Retin-A: If you are using Retin-A cream/gel please do not use them on the same days that you use chemical peel products and most definitely do not mix them with chemical peel products. This will irritate your skin badly! It will cause extreme itching and redness along with peeling. Retin-A makes the skin very sensitive to the sun and to chemical peel products. Tretinoin exfoliates/peels the skin on its own. You can use Retin-A daily and do a weekly chemical peel but do not use Retin-A the day of your peel.
What acids are used for Chemical peel? A chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers. It is helpful for those individuals with facial blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin pigmentation. Chemical peels have been around for centuries. Cleopatra and the ancient Romans used various food acids to peel their skin. Lactic acid, an active ingredient of sour milk, was used topically as part of an ancient skin rejuvenation regimen. It is said that Cleopatra, Queen of Ancient Egypt, took bathes of asses’ milk to preserve the beauty and youth of her skin. Old wine was used for the same purpose, tartaric acid being the active ingredient.
Today there are lots of different acids used in different strengths and combinations to improve skin problems. Below are some common acids used alone or combined (with each other and/or fruit acids like citric acid or ascorbyl acid “vitamin C”):
- Lactic Acid (Strengths: 50% – 70% Duration of Peel: 5-15min)
- Glycolic Acid (Strengths: 15% – 70% Duration of Peel: 5-15min)
- Salicylic Acid (Strengths: 20% – 30% Duration of Peel: 5-20min)
- TCA Acetic Acid (Strengths: 15% – 30% Duration of Peel: 5-15min)
- Phenol (Strengths: 30%-55% Duration of Peel: 1-2hrs)
What is Pure Glycolic Peel?
Pure Glycolic peel by OKdermo is a potent glycolic acid chemical peel ideal for acne treatment as well as anti-aging. Derived from sugar cane, glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA), used as a medium-strength chemical peel.
Glycolic acid is an excellent exfoliator that on application, penetrates the skin, removes the lipid layer that holds the dead cells together, removes the dead skin cells, and replaces them with newer cells. Thus a new skin uncovers that is smooth and spotless. Glycolic acid also reduces the amount of skin surface oil, which makes it ideal for acne and blackhead removal.
Glycolic acid is applied to the skin in concentrations ranging from 5% to 60%. Most glycolic peels use it in concentrations ranging from 25% to 60%. The peel is stronger than the lactic acid peel. Beginners must start with a low concentration and work their way up to a higher concentration.
Why is it used? The glycolic acid chemical peel is an ideal treatment for acne, acne scars, blackheads, whiteheads, dry skin, sun-damaged skin, blotchy pigmentation, fine wrinkles, loss of elasticity, large pores, ingrown hairs, hyperkeratosis, and actinic keratosis. Let’s find out why you should buy our pure glycolic peel for your skin.
Advanced anti-aging formula: Our unique pure glycolic peel is specially formulated with the optimal balance of glycolic alpha hydroxy acid and a PH ideal for skin application. Formulated to go with the normal physiological course of the skin, the peel is a professional grade formulation with advanced anti-aging formula. It will help eliminate the signs of skin aging for healthy and radiant skin.
The power of our ingredients: Our pure glycolic peel contains only pure, essential, and natural ingredients that have gone through years of research and clinical trials. The formulation is a science-backed innovative formula tested thoroughly for its efficacy and safety.
Safe for all ages and skin types: OKdermo’s pure glycolic peel provides the same powerful skincare for women, men, teens, and adults, and is great for sensitive skin. From the best skincare products and pharmaceutical company partners – designed specifically for acne-prone, sensitive skin, the pure glycolic peel is a powerful step toward having radiant, acne-free skin.
If you are looking for the best glycolic acid chemical peel for your skin, the pure glycolic peel will be one of the best affordable buys you can buy for your skin health. Just give it a try and you will definitely want to enjoy its miraculous benefits after again. To explore more about our products, visit our website.
Benefits of using a Glycolic facial peel 15%/30%/50%/70%
If you want to start with something safer and easier – use a low percentage of glycolic acid on a daily basis. This is not only easier but delivers better results as consistent use is what really improves your skin. Derived from sugar cane, glycolic acid has the smallest molecule of the Alpha Hydroxy Acid group (AHA’s). So, it can penetrate deeply and right into pores, effectively dissolving the glue that binds dead cells together:
- Provides an even, deep exfoliation
- Cleanses and clears blocked pores, blackheads, fades dark spots
- The exfoliation action stimulates skin cells to increase turnover = a renewed, plump, and healthy complexion
- Decreases fine lines and anti-aging concerns
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Helps with acne by keeping pores clear – salicylic acid is really the star for acne treatment, so look at that if acne is your main concern
- Has a cumulative effect, with frequent use can stimulate collagen and greatly improve texture.
How to use / Instructions: Glycolic Acid 15%/30%/50%/70% Peel
- Prepare a neutralizing solution with 2 tbsp of baking soda and 1 cup of water in a small bowl. This solution will be used to deactivate the peel.
- Clean your skin thoroughly and rinse well.
- Wipe rubbing alcohol over your face to remove all oil. Allow airing to dry.
- Apply a thick and even layer of glycolic acid solution with a small brush. Leave a 2mm margin between the edge of your eyes and the peel.
- Leave the peel to rest on your skin for 2-10 minutes, depending on your tolerance. You can fan your face or use a blow-dryer on a cool setting. For first-time users, do not leave it on for more than 1 minute.
- Wash your face with the prepared baking soda solution in order to neutralize the peel.
- Rinse your face with cool water and gently pat it dry. You should feel no stinging at this point. Stinging indicates that the product is still active on your skin, and this can result in a burn.
- Apply your typical moisturizer as usual. When going out, avoid too much sun exposure and wear sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher.
- Your face may be slightly red for a day after the peel, but this will quickly fade and you will see the results develop over the next 7 days as the skin sheds off. The shedding process is not usually noticeable, unlike with a stronger peel.
- This procedure can be repeated every 7-14 days for a series of 5-6 peels