What is FCL® Penta Peel Pads® Removes Dead Skin?
An innovative refining peel treatment that can be easily used at home. It gently removes the dead cells and promotes healthy cell turnover imparting a smooth texture and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. An innovative refining peel treatment gently removes the dead cells and promotes healthy cell turnover to smooth texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The single-use pads can be easily used at home.
Formulated with five different types of acids, FCL Penta peel pads gently remove dead cells and promote healthy cellular turnover to smoothen texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Exfoliation plays an important role in skin care regimens. It helps in unclogging the pores, peeling the dead skin cells, boosts the circulation in the skin, even outs the skin and helps other skincare ingredients to penetrate better. Chemical peel or acid peel is integral to the antiaging, melasma skin regimen. To make the peeling process mild, safe, and easy, FCL has introduced the concept of peeling pads, which is a home care product to fulfill the exfoliant needs of the skin. The wipes are soaked in a cocktail of various hydroxy acids like mandelic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, and multifruit AHAs. This diverse selection of acids makes these pads compatible as maintenance treatment with almost all types of peels and helps to improve most of the skin concerns.
Main active ingredients of FCL® Penta Peel Pads
- Mandelic Acid: It is an anti-aging ingredient that works to accelerate cell turnover by dissolving the tiny bonds that hold skin cells together, helping to remove dead skin on the surface of the skin that can lead to dull complexions as well as fine lines.
- Lactic Acid: It helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry. When you use lactic acid regularly, it can also improve signs of aging. It stimulates collagen renewal and can firm your skin.
- Multifruit AHA: It has exfoliating properties, and gives skin a radiant appearance. Helps in skin regeneration thus lessening Fine Lines & Wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid is used to deeply exfoliate the surface layers of the skin. It breaks the bonds that hold the skin’s cells together, causing them to shed away or peel. As the skin regenerates, it is rejuvenated.
- Phytic Acid: Phytic acid is an antioxidant, so it helps fend off skin-aging free radicals. It can also prevent blackheads and shrink pores.
- Titanium Dioxide: It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity. Because it is gentle, titanium dioxide is a great activity for sensitive, redness-prone skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It locks in moisture for smooth, supple skin with a radiant glow. Helps in countering the dryness caused by the exfoliants to make it a perfect formulation for dry skin.
How to use FCL® Penta Peel Pads® Removes Dead Skin
Sweep single-use pad over clean- dry skin avoiding eyes and lips. Relax for 10 – 20 minutes, and then rinse your face thoroughly with cool water. Slight tingling may occur, follow by a high-protection sunscreen in the morning.
For best results apply twice a week. Can be applied as a mini peel between your peeling or laser sittings.