What is FCL® “C” Scape Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser?
Brightening face washes for unevenly pigmented skin. It restores the radiance and vitality in dull, environmentally damaged skin as it lifts away impurities. It gently exfoliates the skin removing the dead cells and unclogs the skin pores.
Cleansing is the first and the most important step of a skin care regimen. It is equally important to choose a cleanser that does not have any harm to the skin. The normal pH of the skin is between 4.5 and 6.5. Most cleansers interact with this pH and imbalance it, leading to many skin concerns. “C” Scape Cleanser is formulated to be as effective, but gentler, causing less disruption to the skin barrier and minimal change to skin pH. The mild face wash removes dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin, helping to keep pores clear and prevent skin conditions such as fine lines, pigmentation, and acne.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): The most stable form of vitamin C helps regulate the synthesis of collagen in the skin and promotes the formation of the skin’s natural lipid barrier. Vitamin C is also known to limit the skin damage induced by ultraviolet light exposure
- Multifruit BSC: Natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids derived from bilberry, sugar cane, orange, lemon & sugar maple. This non-irritating blend of fruit acids exfoliates the dead skin layer removing the hyperpigmentation, minimizing skin scars, and promoting cell renewal.
- Vanilla Extract: Vanilla Extract is rich in a substance that prevents and reverses skin damage caused by free radicals. It helps to slow down signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- Grapefruit extract: Rich in a substance that protects cells from the damage caused by free radicals and vitamins, grapefruit extract applied topically provides an array of molecules having aging benefits like even skin tone and fighting off free radicals.
How to use FCL® “C” Scape Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser
- Wet face and apply directly. Massage gently with hands in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and pat dry. Follow your regular skin regimen.
- For best results apply in the morning and evening. Followed by a light face moisturizer.