What is FCL® B Prox 10 Therapeutic Facial Wash?
A therapeutic facial wash formulated to overcome acne breakouts. It quickly dissolves excess oil, skin impurities, and makeup that can clog skin pores. It reduces pimples and soothes inflamed skin.
Clogged skin pores, commonly termed black head or white head are the first stage of acne. These blocked skin pores attract bacterial growth and make the condition worse. Effective cleansing is the first step in the management of acne. An ideal face wash should not only clear the skin pores but also eliminate the acne-causing bacteria. B Prox 10 wash is a complete caring anti-acne wash that effectively removes the dead cells, dirt, and oil from the skin and also washes away the harmful bacteria. The presence of adequate moisturizers and soothing agents make this formulation suitable for all skin types including sensitive and inflamed skin.
Key ingredients of FCL® B Prox 10 Therapeutic Facial Wash
- Benzoyl Peroxide: An antimicrobial agent which works by inhibiting the growth of p. acnes, which is the bacteria that is responsible for the growth of acne.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid is anti-inflammatory and keratolytic (helps exfoliate dead skin cells) in nature. It penetrates pores to loosen clogged follicles by breaking apart dead skin cells, softening them, and helping them slough off the skin.
- Zinc Oxide: Zinc oxide helps by calming inflammation and further protecting the skin. It helps soothe redness, decrease the size of breakouts/pimples/cysts – and helps to dry out oil production.
- Ichthyol Pale: It is a multifunctional agent which contributes as an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and sebaceous glands regulating (anti-seborrheic) properties, which helps in calming the acneic skin.
- Lipacide C8G: It is composed of glycine, a known skin purifier, combined with Caprylic Acid, known for its antibacterial properties. It offers dermo-protection for the restoration of the skin’s acid mantle and purification through sebum reduction. It is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is known to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. As such, it can help reduce the inflammation associated with acne and prevent acne lesions.
- Clove Oil: It has been found to be toxic to a wide range of bacteria, including the kind that causes acne. Its analgesic and antiseptic properties make the oil ideal for fighting skin infections and their resultant conditions like acne. The oil helps draw out skin impurities and also reduces the pain caused by cystic acne.
How to use FCL® B Prox 10 Therapeutic Facial Wash
- Wet face with warm water, then squeeze a small amount into the palms of hands and massage gently over face and neck. Rinse with cool water.
- Use twice daily for best results.