WHAT IS FACE GUARD SILICONE SUNSCREEN GEL SPF-30 PA+++
Face Guard manufactured by reputable Abbott Laboratories. This medicated sunscreen gel gives effective protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays by providing a physical and chemical barrier to sunlight that causes sunburns, dark spots, premature aging and skin darkening. Face Guard a non-comedogenic silicon gel which gets easily absorbed into your skin without any stickiness, whiteness, and guards from harmful effects of sun rays.
Face Guard Sunscreen Gel is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects the skin against UVA and UVB rays by providing a physical and chemical barrier to sunlight. Face Guard gel is a non-comedogenic which protects your skin from harmful rays.
BENEFITS OF FACE GUARD SILICONE SUNSCREEN GEL SPF-30 PA+++
- Water Resistant and non-whitish formula;
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB – Protects from sunburn, dark spots, patches, premature ageing and skin darkening;
- Non-greasy – easy absorption of skin without any stickiness;
- Non-comedogenic, good for oily and acne-prone skin;
- Smooth matte finish skin after application.
HOW TO USE FACE GUARD SILICONE SUNSCREEN GEL & COMPOSITION
Apply Face Guard Gel to the affected area, rub in a circular motion until absorption. Re-apply if required every 2-3 hours.
Composition: Uvinul A Plus, Tinosorb S Octinoxate, Oxynex ST, Silicone Elastomers Blend Cyclopentasiloxane and Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parsol TX, Uvasorb HEB, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance.