Elyn® hair suppressant cream features
Elyn cream with 13.9 Eflornithine HCl 15g tube is a solution designed for treatment of excessive hair growth conditions, facial hirsutism as well as in African trypanosomiasis or also known as sleeping sickness. Elyn cream is a Vaniqa analog, one of the best quality topical alternative cream developed for the facial hair inhibiting/removal procedures and treatment of excess facial and body hair growth in a woman. Elyn cream does not remove the hair but rather in several times slows its growth. Elyn is not meant to be used alone but, rather, in conjunction with any hair removal technique already being used.
Certain proteins called polyamines are needed for this rapid cell growth and differentiation, and the production of these polyamines depends on the activity of an enzyme, ornithine decarboxylase (ODC). Eflornithine 13,9 block ODC and thereby slow the growth and differentiation of the cells within the hair follicles. The action of Elyn cream is identical to Vaniqa but much smoother and better than Revitol hair removal cream or Kalo hair growth inhibitor.
How long Elyn® Eflornithine 13.9 cream to use
- Only apply it to the areas requiring treatment of unwanted facial hair;
- You should apply it twice per day, at 8-hour intervals, or as directed by your dermatologist;
- Elyn cream aka Vaniqa generic half to one hour, though the compounds sit on the skin for about 5 minutes. Visible effect sets within 1 month of use;
- Avoid applying it for at least 5 minutes after plucking hair or shaving, and you should also avoid washing the area treated for at least 4 hours after applying it;
- You should note that it may take at least 3 to 6 weeks for an improvement to be noticed;
- Do not allow the cream to get into the eyes, anal, mouth or vagina.
Elyn® Vaniqa generic features
- Effective body/facial hair growth inhibiting cream;
- Quality Vaniqa generic with the same composition and effectiveness;
- Elyn slows hair growth dramatically, even better than Vaniqa cream, compared to its competitors;
- Permanent hair remover by slowing down it growth speed;
- Reduces the rate of hair growth where applied as directed;
- Tested in women of multiple ethnicities;
- Does not permanently remove hair or “cure” unwanted facial hair but slowing its growth;
Side effects of Elyn® eflornithine cream
Some side effects which may be noticed by Elyn or vaniqa users who use any solution with eflornithine component include: stinging or burning affecting the skin irritation, skin redness, acne patches of skin which are swollen. If you notice any side effects when using Elyn consult with your dermatologist. Always strictly follow all the instructions provided to you by your dermatologist while using Elyn cream a high quality vaniqa generic alternative. You can always order Elyn (Vaniqa backorder) in okdermo skincare.
An optimum cream amount can differ based on the user skin and condition. It is essential you always inform your dermatologist if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as well as if you have any allergies, other illnesses, or ongoing health conditions, and if you are taking any medication, supplements, or herbal products.
Why should not use Elyn® cream
You should not use Elyn if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the cream. The cream should not be used on children younger than 12 years old. No clinical studies have been performed in pregnant women. It is not known if Elyn is passed to infants through breast milk. Always talk to your doctor/dermatologist before using Elyn®.