ELYN CREAM VANIQA ANALOG EFLORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE 13,9%
Elyn Cream Eflornithine Hydrochloride 13.9% or Vaniqa cream analog/alternative – is the first topical cream developed for the facial hair inhibiting removal procedures and treatment of excess facial and body hair growth in a woman. Elyn cream does not remove the hair but rather in several times slows its growth. The cells surrounding the base of each hair (called the hair follicle) undergo rapid growth and maturation as they transform into hairs.
Certain proteins called polyamines are needed for this rapid cell growth and differentiation, and the production of these polyamines depends on the activity of an enzyme, ornithine decarboxylase (ODC). Eflornithine 13,9% block ODC and thereby slow the growth and differentiation of the cells within the hair follicles. The action of Elyn cream also known as Vaniqa generic is absolutely identical to Vaniqa Eflornithine Hydrochloride 13,9% Cream, and its action is much smoother and better than Revitol hair removal cream or Kalo hair growth inhibitor.
Eflora Cream with 13.9% Eflornithine Hydrochloride 15g tube is a solution found to be effective in the treatment of facial hirsutism or excessive hair growth condition as well as in African trypanosomiasis or also known as sleeping sickness. Eflora cream for topical application is meant for women affected by facial hirsutism. Eflora cream for injection against sleeping sickness is manufactured by Ranbaxy Labs and sold under the brand name Vaniqa.
ELYN EFLORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE CREAM COMPOSITION
- Eflornithine Hydrochloride Monohydrate the same as infamous Vaniqa cream;
- Equivalent to Anhydrous and creamy base q.s;
- Eflornithine Hydrochloride 139mg.
ELYN EFLORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE CREAM USAGE
Elyn Cream (Vaniqa generic cream) is the best suitable for the following areas of the body: back, chest, arms, and legs. The skin around the brow and the genitals may be too sensitive for this hair removal and hair inhibiting treatments.
HOW LONG ELYN EFLORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE CREAM TO USE
- Only apply it to the areas requiring treatment of unwanted facial hair.
- You should apply it twice per day, at 8-hour intervals, or as directed by your dermatologist.
- Elyn cream (Vaniqa generic) half to one hour, though the compounds sit on the skin for about 5 minutes. Visible effect sets within 2 months of use
- Avoid applying it for at least 5 minutes after plucking hair or shaving, and you should also avoid washing the area treated for at least 4 hours after applying it.
- You should note that it may take at least 3 to 6 weeks for an improvement to be noticed.
- Do not allow the cream to get into the eyes, anal, mouth or vagina.
ELYN EFLORNITHINE HYDROCHLORIDE CREAM (VANIQA GENERIC) FEATURES
- Body hair growth inhibiting
- Quality VANIQA Generic with the same composition Eflornithine Hydrochloride 13.9%
- Elyn slows hair growth dramatically, even better than Vaniqa cream, compared to its competitors
- Permanent hair remover by slowing it growth
- Reduces the rate of hair growth where applied as directed
- Tested in women of multiple ethnicities
- Does not permanently remove hair or “cure” unwanted facial hair but slowing it growth
- Is not meant to be used alone but, rather, in conjunction with any hair removal technique already being used