Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R73 Drops
The ingredients contained in this preparation influence the metabolism of cartilage in particular. Long-term medication is necessary before definite improvement sets in. This is best explained by the fact osteoarthritis is a gradual degenerative process.
Acidum sulfuricum: Arthralgia in different joints. Markedly influences the metabolism of cartilage.
Argentum: Arthralgia associated with degeneration of joints.
Arnica: Painful joints.
Bryonia: Swollen, stiff joints, worse on movement.
Causticum Hahnemanni: Joint deformity associated with paralytic weakness and stiffness.
Ledum: Rheumatic joint pain, cramping pain in the hip area.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R73 Drops
- To begin with, giving 10-15 drops in some water 4-6 times daily
- After 2-3 weeks of treatment, the dosage may be reduced to 2-3 times daily
- Rheumatic pains, intervertebral disc lesions, and osteoarthritis of the spine: give additionally R11 on 2 to 3 occasions with R73
- In sciatica: give additionally R71
- In hypertrophy of the prostate gland: R25
- In back pain in the female: compare R50
- In osteoporosis: give additionally R34
- Acute arthritis: compare R1 and R24
- Rheumatism of the shoulder girdle, arms, and hands: compare R46
- Topically apply Atomare-Beckeron R30 or Lumbagin R61 rheumatic ointment