Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R71 Drops
Aconitum: Colds caused by dry cold air. Fommications and pains in legs. Paraesthesias especially at night.
Arsenicum album: Burning pain especially at midnight. Ameliorated by warm applications.
Colocynthis: Violent pains that are aggravated by the slightest movement, cold, or even touch. Cramp-like drawing pain along the sciatic nerve.
Gnaphalium polycephalum: Nerve root pain with formications. Ameliorated on sitting.
Magnesium phosphoricum: Nocturnal pain, ameliorated by warm applications and pressure.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R71 Drops
In acute cases give initially 8-10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour. When improvement sets in reduce the dosage to 10-15 drops every 1-2 hours
- In the case of prolapse of the vertebral discs or spinal osteoarthritis, it is recommended to give additionally R11, 10 to 15 drops 3-4 times daily
- In sciatica after getting wet: give additionally 10 to 15 drops of R11 3 times daily
- In the presence of diabetes mellitus: compare R40
- Intercostal neuralgia: compare R69
- In the presence of hypertrophy of the prostate gland: if necessary give in addition to R71 also R25
- Peripheral vascular disorders together with acroparasthesia: compare R63
- In trigeminal- and facial neuralgias: compare R70
- Topically use Lumbagin R61 rheumatic ointment, if necessary also Atomare-Beckeron R30