Mode of action of main ingredients of Dr. Reckeweg R69 Drops
The individual ingredients are homeopathic to the symptoms of the intercostal region as follows:
Arsenicum album: Burning pains, ameliorated by warm applications. Midnight aggravations.
Colocynthis: Flash-like neuralgic or neurotic pains. Intercostal pains.
Ranunculus bulbosus: Organotherapeutic relationship to the chest wall with violent pains. Neuralgic-rheumatic pain associated with restlessness, ameliorated by constant motion.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R69 Drops
- Severe pain: 10 to 15 drops in some water in ½ – 1 hourly intervals
- As improvement sets in reduce the frequency to 1-2-3 hourly. To prevent relapsing conditions it is advisable to carry on the medication over a variable period of time: 10-15 drops once daily
- In the presence of Herpes zoster or a previous history of this complaint give additionally R68 in alternation every ½ – 1 – 2 hours.
- Trigeminal- or facial neuralgias: give additionally R70
- In sciatica: compare R71
- In pleurisy: give additionally R24
- In osteoarthritis of the thoracic vertebrae as the cause of intercostal neuralgia: give additionally R11
- In degenerative discs lesions and osteochondritis: compare R11
- Topically use Atomare-Beckeron R30 or Lumbagin R61
There are no reviews yet.